Spoilers: Venom #35

Only click if you like spoilers.

Apparently Dylan becomes a new Venom in issue #35.

Moderators Note: @JAndreu , please don’t spoil things without warning. Some people might not like being spoiled or read spoilers. So I edited the title to be more generic and also blurred out the spoiler text in your post.

1 Like

Bill at Economics and Comics broke the news.

He’s in costume too! I got 2 of the 1:100 for CHEAP

1 Like

Broke the news? I knew about this days ago… :wink: :wink:

I’ll quote myself in my spec and drek post which I posted yesterday but saw the spoilers myself on Saturday:

Venom #35 (#200 Legacy) ends the Cates run for this title and there’s a surprise new Venom. Oh, was I not suppose to say that yet? It’s not all that surprising though. You’ll find out soon enough either here with some spoilers or elsewhere on the internet I’m sure.

3 Likes

Exactly !!! Agentpoyo even created a thread for it…

2 Likes

ssshh… that’s for the special ones… :wink:

2 Likes

Did you mention it was Dylan in that article? I never saw it if you did my bad!

No, I didn’t spoil it there as that’s not the time nor the place. :wink:

1 Like

But here’s the spoilers, again, only click if you want to know and don’t mind spoilers.

2 Likes

Ah ya cuz there’s always new Venoms. Dylan becoming Venom is the scoop that will drive this book. This is the first report I’m seeing with confirmation Dylan is a new Venom that’s why I’m giving Bill credit here.

1 Like

Ughhh, blur the spoiler text, not everyone wants to see or read spoilers…

1 Like

Gain some trust here on the forums, maybe you’ll see spoilers a whole lot sooner than that Economics weirdo spoils… :wink:

3 Likes

My bad now I officially feel dumb cuz I know better :disappointed:

1 Like

I like Bill and have made money off his sources too many times to count lol. This is like a superbly late scoop considering how early he usually gets scoops.

2 Likes

This is going to be a big book.

1 Like

Just to post the proof, we posted spoilers for some special folks here at CHU on June 12th, 7:26 PM CDT.

I don’t wanna brag but a lot of people knew before Economics. He can claim he’s the first but normally he’s a few days behind in a lot of cases. We don’t always share the info publicly immediately. :wink:

Like I said, earn some trust here on the forums and we sometimes share with such higher trust levels the news before we share with the rest of the masses.

5 Likes

Man I appreciate the thoughtfulness around spoilers. This was not the case with the Last Ronin leading up to the first issue. What changed? :thinking:

Asking because the identity reveal of the last ronin was spoiled in a thread on CHU… No warning, no remorse. Only some response along the lines of “this is a spec forum - deal with it” …

?

… Actually, now that I think about it, the response was for another spoiler and not the last ronin. Still no remorse following the last ronin spoiler though.

2 Likes

Ha. He is first and it is an exclusive, yet we had it a couple of days ago. Yeah.

2 Likes

Yeah, sorry, I tried to catch all the spoilers text and such for those who don’t want to be spoiled. The thread title had the spoiler in it as well which I had to quickly update but it was probably seen by a lot.

2 Likes

Honestly if people don’t want to see spoilers, stay out of a spoiler thread. As for Last Ronin @Ybeezy no idea, was it in a general topic discussion or a spoiler thread. Etiquette always says to cover spoilers, unless it’s a dedicated spoiler topic than the first one should be covered since it can show up in the post header.

3 Likes

Cheers Poyo. I appreciate the response.

1 Like