Spoilers: Venom #35

Alright, back on topic. Talk about the spoilers without spoiling it please. If you mention the spoiler text or image, blur them unless they want to see them.

1 Like

How does one blur with the text box for future reference. Never used this tool

One of us, One of us…

1 Like

Wrap the text of images in [ spoiler ] tags [ /spoiler ] without spaces. or click the Gear Box to select blur spoiler on highlighted text.

1 Like

press the gear and hit blur spoilerthen type in the box

1 Like

How far could spec on this book really go tho guys n gals, given how many copies + variants will be out there? :thinking:

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Appreciate the info<3

Go ratio. It’s gonna be a mainstay after seeing the spoilers it’s hard to conclude anything else. So it’s a big key.

Thanks!!!

For me, it’s a grab a copy and stash for the long term gamble. I don’t think this book is gonna heat up anytime soon. The print run is going to be massive so it’s not going to be hard to get at release time and I think there’s more haters than lovers for the new venom in the book. It’s definitely one too see how it all pans out and probably depends on what Ewing does with it all… if it continues where it leaves off.

3 Likes

the dylan spec has always been 7 and 9

3 Likes

I’m buying one for stash, one for flip. Both 1:100. Got a great deal for buying 2 and I fully expect this book to heat up, ratio copies specifically due to the high print run. We shall see!

1 Like

No suit. This is first with suit, first as superhero Dylan

Edit: I CAN BLUR

Well Newbie spoke about it Sunday as well. I just dislike Bill’s I’m first because I said it in my bubble first world. That’s all. If u make money off the guy #Salute but hes mostly late on spec IF you have other sources other than them.

Back to topic: you really think this book is gonna skyrocket? I’m seriously asking because the price and multiple covers idk how it will play out. I definitely assume it will boost issues 7/9 respectively but for this issue I think certain covers will be the winner.

1 Like

I gotta look n see what covers I preordered since it’s been MONTHS ago.

I think TFAW has most of the variants still available including the 1:100 I think: Venom #35 (#200 Legacy)

I think since Venom has already had his first appearance and can pass from host to host, that lessens the key on this one. If we were back in the 90s, I’d imagine this book would be a bigger key so that’s why I think if this new character to be Venom sticks (we’ll have to see how it all pans out in Ewings run on Venom), it’s their first appearance that will be the bigger key book to own. We live in a completely different comic book world from decades ago, people chase the smaller print runs, it’s why now 2nd, 3rd and 4th printings are more desirable than first prints when 3 decades ago nobody wanted the additional printings.

That’s my :two: cents… I really need to make a two cents emoji… :wink:

3 Likes

I do, specifically for ratio covers, because this is Dylan 616 as a super hero for the very first time and it couldn’t be more clearly setting up Dylan’s future as a character, and that char is Dylan’s Venom

2 Likes

1 Like

@MacCready broke the news? @agentpoyo wrote the issue!

2 Likes