Spoilers: Venom #35

In issue _ of V_no_, _____ becomes _____.

1 Like

Haha… I live in Austin… Cates lives in Austin… my spec articles are usually shitty writing, often Cates writing is kind of shitty… therefore I could be Cates in disguise! :wink:

1 Like

We broke it here first! Poyo wrote Cates as a character: a comic book writer in real life. Then he wrote The Venom series. Broke the news? He invented the news!

2 Likes

Lmfao

When are we gonna get Black Widow 8 spoilers? I hear there’s a new character…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

True indeed. I feel somewhat the same as far as character. His evolution.

1 Like

This book has like 41 covers and isn’t sold out yet, gonna be worthless for a long time.

Funny you say that I just made the rounds to the usual sites. All covers in stock. Only seen the Gleason sold out.

Venom 7 and 9 are the ones to have. Will Ewing use Dylan as his lead?

2 Likes

No one knows what happens outside this site and BIlls yt page. I’m tellin you, this is gonna sneak up on people I think ratios will be all over eBay at double the price soon. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. Been wrong before but I don’t think I am on this one. This is setting up his char for the future, obviously.

I have 1 copy of 7 and 2 9s. That’s all I got.

2 Likes

If GotG offers any clue, he’ll tie up anything that needs tying up in the first issue and then go his own way strongly.

Edit: Rocket was absent and then dying for all of Cates run. Ewing was like, “oh, he got better” in his first issue.

1 Like

Whether Ewing does or someone else does down the road, it’ll happen. Just like how so many are so
convinced Knull Will be back. You’ll see this char again way before Knull comes back but with Knull, we’ll that means you get you know who as well.

Too many exclusives and covers for me. Plus Cates sells so well.

That’s legit every Venom book. Every real popular Marvel book. That’s why you go ratio.

@MacCready best of luck on this but I don’t think it will be anything anytime soon. Im buying the 1 copy that’s on my pull list and that’s it.

1 Like

Not going heavy on this book. This is just another Agent Venom story. New Venom will take the mantle till Venom is returned to Eddie Brock. Then Venom will bring war to Spider-Man like he should lol

These the only covers I preordered. Didnt even realize I ordered the all these. Tfaw. Unknowncomics because of the pushbacks. Oh well they are covers I liked so no complaints.

Love Venom but this latest issue is to overprinted to quickly hold value. Best to put it in PC and not expect much out of it.
Also i for one love the notions ‘you must be deem worthy’ to access the lounge. working on it myself

2 Likes