Spoilers: Venom #35

I only have issue 7. Cover A and crain infinity gauntlet (signed and slabbed). But always bet on cover a

4 Likes

I see this as another long-term hold. I only got some of the regular covers for Venom #35. We will see what happens next. I have a few #7’s and about 10 issues that I got last year. I did buy 2 #10 issues with “Him” on the cover yesterday when I heard the news.

Hopefully DylVenom fights new foes, finds new allies. Who knows maybe the Kingpin or someone will blame him for the whole Knull destruction of the world. We shall see. I think it will be good.

Thanks buddy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Tuesday night on the main site

1 Like

Venom isn’t leaving Eddie Brock buddy they Are sharing the suit Says it right there in the pages. This is obviously setting up for Dylan to be Venom as the next evolution of his char. I also am not going heavy but I copped 2 1:100 for under ratio from my lcs so I’m holding one listing the other. I already saw a couple sales for 175 so I’m about it!

The amount of nerds obsessed with Venom and everything related to him is insane so I have zero doubts I’ll make money here.

2 Likes

That’s just FOMO more than likely… why anyone would spend $175 on a book they can still get at Midtown for $90 or yesterday from TFAW for only $80 (seems they sold out after I pointed out they still had them).

Also on it’s release week… this week is not that week! :wink:

it’d be funny if Marvel releases the cover A with Venom wearing those chains, and it ends up being Dylan 1st cover appearance as Venom

Ya they sold out. People are waking up and seeing the news. No one had a clue about this until this weekend so. And of course it’s FOMO and I love it :rofl:

1 Like

You keep grinding buddy I’m sure you’ll get your ticket soon!

1 Like

Chains?

That’d be his first appearance as Spawn!

2 Likes

True story. Decided to make a set of the crain gauntlets. Wanted the flag ones, but gauntlet goes with thanos

lol seriously the 1st thing I thought of!

This was discussed between Cates and McFarlane? Venom’s creator? I think so. During Crossover I bet.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for a later printing.

2 Likes

There’s too many posts for me to catch up on at this point. Someone tell me what cover(s) I should look for haha.

You know the rule when there’s a million covers, don’t make @agentpoyo post the meme…

always

3 Likes

Cover A works the best IMO matches with issue 1 cover.

1 Like

The sellers are loading up Mercari with issues and JSC tryna grab his coins as well off the hype.