Star Wars: Ahsoka Disney+ show

I might have been the only human who actually liked She-Hulk. Sure, it may have fizzled in that last episode, but I liked the change-up in format. Maybe that’s why I liked Werewolf By Night so much. Tired of the Marvel formula, especially with it seemingly not leading anywhere overall.

1 Like

I liked it too. Really didn’t understand the drubbing others gave it.

1 Like

Yup, I enjoyed She Hulk as well!

Donny Blaze. Best part of that mess.

I found the She-Hulk show fun as well!

Some of that Anakin CGI looked like Michael Jackson

Re She-Hulk: Me four!

Me five!!!

It’s not my favorite….still haven’t finished Ms. marvel…

I wish we all had some sense of just how bad tv is in general. Sooo many shows are trash, but recently tv got really good. Ie. Game of thrones, breaking bad etc. The amazing shows raised the bar for everything. Disney+ shows in general are really good, but were so critical that if its not amazing it must be trash. And thats the problem.
Lets not forget that the majority of tv is garbage.

3 Likes

What is up with Goldmember Stormtrooper?

Captain Enoch is the new Marrok.

Just wanted to say this. I’m sure the actor who played Thrawn is a great actor but to me he looked like a cosplayer playing the part of Thrawn in the comic books. He’s too old and doesn’t look regal and menacing enough. I can’t get past the pot belly.

I’m not thrilled with the way Hera looks too. Also looks like a cosplayer. I’d imagine her to look a lot sexier from the Ashley Witter rendition of her in the comics. Just looks like a bad cosplayer from comic con.

1 Like

All basically reanimated by the Nightsisters he’s probably pieced together from other parts of something else.

Well, he has been exiled for whatever many years. Maybe the treadmill broke on his ship.

Troopers are bad-a$$.

3 Likes

What got me was that after going through that whole experience last episode and gaining enlightenment and following the force where it guides you, Ahsoka immediately returns to whining about “Why didn’t Sabine follow my orders!”

Huyang has to tell her what she should have already learned…what you think is the right choice for you, isnt necessarily the right choice for someone else.

Lot of talking this episode, not a lot of action.

2 left…doesn’t look like this is getting wrapped up neatly.

I have a lot of other nits concerning this episode, but will save them for the moment not to reveal spoilers just yet.

thx 1138 homage ?

Maybe. Would not surprise me if there was an influence. The name provides some interesting speculation as well.

Enoch is a fairly prominent figure in the Old Testament of the Christian Holy Bible. He was best known for his showing unwavering faith in God at a time when the rest of mankind was anything but (close to the time of the Great Flood when God wiped away most of humanity). Enoch was also one of two people who never technically died but was instead taken up into Heaven by God.

So, likely the character is not dead (not resurrected by the night sisters) and I waiver it loyalty to Thrawn. Maybe he is the only “undead” trooper remaining.

What do you guys think Baylen’s end goal is when he was talking to Shin? He talked about seeking a new beginning. What’s he talking about?

The actor who plays Thrawn does sound menacing but yeah, the producers should have given him a personal trainer for a few months leading up to the start of production.

I’m not sure, but I kind of took it as he wants to stop the Jedi vs Sith cycle and I thought the “beginning” he wants to be there for is the Jedi order coming back, but he wants to stop it from happening?

I kept getting these vibes from a character!
One of my favorite films of all times btw.

3 Likes