Star Wars Comic Spec MEGATHREAD

Low blow, man. Low blow.

5th mando is packing a 12 gauge shotgun

3 Likes

I like that clean Duursema one.

Yeah, I honestly can’t believe Lucasfilm let this cover slide. There are some glaring issues with it.

Also, the rifle that is supposedly on his back isn’t strapped to the slot on his bandolier on the front:

I need to stop looking at this. I’m just going to get really upset if I keep looking.

1 Like

I’m not seeing anything better than the A cover so far. But I like Granov.

1 Like

I should have noted the seller. Slab City. Trade and Virgin available.

Here’s what first comes up when you
Google slab city…

1 Like

still would have a better chance of receiving than Comicxposure…

1 Like

I’m pissed the Duursema is comicxposure.

1 Like

https://www.shopdisney.com/star-wars-droid-factory-walt-disney-world-50th-anniversary-figure-r2-w50-461033028803.html?isProductSearch=1&plpPosition=1&searchType=regular

3 Likes

Midtown will likely carry them…but still may have their logo on it…

Since its a lot - I put this together for anyone who wants everything in one place

2 Likes

We should do a Mando Madness bracket. Pair up the different covers and vote on which one advances to the next round.

There can only be one…!

3 Likes

I like that idea :smiley:

Maybe once FOC has passed and all incentive and open order covers have been revealed.

Since we’ll likely end up with an odd number that doesn’t fit nicely into 4 “regionals”, will have to have some “play in” matchups.

Maybe the play-ins can be the open orders…duke it out to see which open order or two makes the big dance.

Then maybe rank them by cost or incentive ratio.

We’ll just go by artist…won’t discriminate trade vs. virgin.

1 Like

Is that common practice for those two?

I’m down.

I appreciate you posting the link to this as I didn’t know it existed. I still have my R2-D60 from Disneyland’s 60th Anniversary. This will make a cool set. I just hope it comes in good condition as I try to collect these MOC. Anyone have any experience ordering from shopDisney?

1 Like

I wouldn’t say it’s “common” but CX books tend to show up at midtown at some point for sale…I think the dude sells his over stock to midtown when sales slow….my guess.