Star Wars Comic Spec MEGATHREAD

People here are wise enough to get their copies for cover. But, if other people want to pay more to help us buy our PC books, cool with me.

7 Likes

These characters seem more significant than most who show up in Star Wars books. I roll my eyes when they start pumping random imperial or rebel officers.

Hey. I liked Dash Rendar

1 Like

Also thought Thall Joban And Jan Tosh were cool.

1 Like

Book is hitting the Wednesday flood…prices are now hitting $25 shipped…but those appear to be quick flip undercutters.

I’ve already sold one to pay for my potentially 3 others. So I’m good.

1 Like

I sold 2 at $20. I am happy. Paid for my books. Also sold a damaged Spider-Man #8

1 Like

Hmmm, her outfit is so similar to one of Aphra’s minus the hat…

I want to know this guy’s secret.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s a dirty secret.

A dirty secret built on LIES!

Once people realize 99% of these Star Wars comic characters won’t ever appear on TV they will change their tune.

3 Likes

If they ever decide to finally leave the “skywalker era” behind and explore the other eras we just might see a bunch of them appear.

Yeah, Filoni recently commented on how he wants to explore and excavate the 30 years after ROTJ and 25 years after Mando to TFA.

Legends characters are definitely in play, and I wouldn’t be surprised if some of these ESB - ROTJ gap-era characters appear to further some plot Filoni is cooking up in his movie(s)

1 Like

This this…and this.

2 Likes

Considering, “Star Wars,” content will now most likely be made for decades and still have shows and movies well after we’re dead, I think eventually everyone will appear.

1 Like

The Infinite number of monkeys and an infinite number of typewriters theorem…

May the Fourth…and all that stuff…

Late to comment on this, but I read #5 last night. Agree that it was a very underwhelming conclusion. However, it did serve a couple purposes. One of which is the ongoing need to fill plot holes of the sequels.

Now we see what placed the Knights of Ren on a path from petty force-using thugs to being used as an instrument by Palpatine to recruit Ben Solo and place him at the highest levels of the First Order.

The second, no one really cared about and seems pointless unless she plays a larger role later on.

Q’ira is still alive.

Both of these could have been achieved without a drawn out event. Really just a flashy way to clean up another mess created by the sequel trilogy, in my opinion.

If you haven’t seen the FCBD 2023 thread, there is a big sale on TFAW today, ton of Slabs cheap plus more.

Here are the Star Wars ratios at 70% off

Star Wars Mandalorian #1 (10 Copy Concept Art Variant) $3
Star Wars Mandalorian #1 (David Aja Variant) $7.50
Star Wars Mandalorian #8 (25 Copy Asrar Variant) $7.50
Star Wars #23 (Lashley Variant) $7.50
Star Wars #32 (25 Copy Ross Variant) $7.50
Star Wars Crimson Reign #3 (of 5) (Nakayama Variant) CBCS Graded 9.8 $45
Star Wars Crimson Reign #4 (of 5) (Lopez Sabacc Card Variant) $7.50
Star Wars Crimson Reign #5 (of 5) (25 Copy Sabacc Card Variant) $7.50
Star Wars Crimson Reign #5 (of 5) (50 Copy Artist Variant) $15
Star Wars Han Solo Chewbacca #4 (Klein Variant) $7.50
Star Wars Hidden Empire #4 (of 5) (25 Copy Travel Variant) $7.50
Star Wars Hidden Empire #5 (of 5) (25 Copy Lopez Travel Variant) $7.50
Star Wars High Republic #1 (Dan Panosian TFAW Exclusive Variant) $4.50
Star Wars Obi-Wan Kenobi #1 (of 5) (10 Copy Movie Variant) $3
Star Wars Yoda #5 (25 Copy David Lopez Variant)$7.50
Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters Alpha #1 (Chang TFAW Exclusive Variant) $4.50

What are the thoughts on this—- one of the new movies announced is about origins of Jedi order and the first Jedi, first person to use the force known as Prime Jedi. It’s the one James Mangold is directing. First appearance of Prime Jedi- from what I can find- is the Star Wars Last Jedi Adaptation issue #2. Now they appear in a mosaic, but I thought about Avarr Kris’s’ first appearance in a holocrom. I’m curious on what people think— What do you think about the value in this first appearance of Prime Jedi??