Star Wars High Republic Adventures #3 from IDW-Potential First Appearance of Marchion Ro, Eye of the Nihil

We were talking about this over in the High Republic thread, but I wanted to split it our for discussion and to bring to readers’ attention.

2 Likes

Good thing I subscribe to the series. And on top of that, I have not failed as a parent cuz both of ny boys like Star Wars again after seeing Clone Wars. So 1 point fir me :smile::smile::smile:

3 Likes

I’m on this title too. Pulling it all screw it. %30 preorder cant hurt 2 copies in the chamber.

1 Like

All these are on my list. I ordered 10 copies of issue 1 through TFAW and 20 copies through Westfield when they were .99 each ( doubt I will get those). I ordered 10 of issue 2 and will probably do the same once issue 3 is available for preorder.

1 Like

The pre-order for High Republic Adventures #3 is live over at TFAW now.

2 Likes

Do you really think they would let such an important character to the High Republic series debut on the IDW line? Want to believe this - but the solicits for High Republic #2 talk about the Nihil coming and could easily (and would make sense) see Ro show up in High Republic #2 or #3

2 Likes

Ok, now I am more excited about my IDW SWHRA #1 150 copy order. :+1::wink:

P.S. Marvel SWHR #2 is out tomorrow too. He could be in both books, no? Have you already read that issue as well?

2 Likes

Awesome

So, looks like High Republic adventures #3 will be his first cover appearance and issue #1 is first unnamed/cameo appearance on the last page.

1 Like

Perhaps, first full in SWHRA #2? I am buying bulk of every early issue of each series. With the way the market is clamoring for all things Star Wars, it is a no brainer. However, based on the novels, certain character firsts are a must own.

2 Likes

I finished Light of the Jedi Sunday and Marchion Ro is CUTTHROAT! His family has history with the Jedi and he holds a grudge. Maybe a sith, but it doesn’t seem that way. Some mysterious stuff going down with him definitely though.

2 Likes

Yeah, he is very proficient with a lightsaber. Great character imo

1 Like

Sounds like 2 is the move for first full @Tazz4450

2 Likes

One would think based on the last page of #1, and his cover appearance on #3. :crossed_fingers:

I was able to order 100 copies of SWHRA #2 @1.99/ from westfield on Saturday but it appears they have raised it to 3.19/ since.

1 Like

Just ordered 10 copies of #2 at discount thru my LCS to also score the 1:10 ratio. Most likely to do the same with #3.

1 Like

Cover A looks good

1:10 incentive

2 Likes

Cover A looks better than the Retailer Variant…

2 Likes

Cover A for #2 would be DOPE as a GLOW IN THE DARK VARIANT… at least the SABER… but I was looking at Spectre 1 and now I’m wondering the possibilities. I’m curious if I will ever see a Dr. Strange comic with 3D glasses… that would be super dope!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKIXnF1MTAU/

2 Likes

Glow in the dark books need to make a comeback

2 Likes

Anybody else notice that Lula’s lightsaber had a bit of a crackle to it a la Kylo?

1 Like