Star Wars The Acolyte Specs

1 Like

If it’s an older Burryaga the regular version of #1 could start to creep up. Looks like he’s wearing sleeveless Jedi garb similar to Burryaga. Hard to tell, though.

Burryaga lives!!!

Think this is his lightsaber?

Burry’s hilt:

Arkoff’s hilt:

Tyvokka’s hilt (plo loon’s master):

1 Like

Burry first cameo:

First cover (HRA 11 Loo variant):

First full:

Sprouse 1:10:

6 Likes

Master Arkoff’s first appearance:

Tyvokka’s first appearance (Plo Loon’s master):

8 Likes

To add to the list, let’s not forget Star Wars Insider #202, which predates Burryaga’s first full appearance (albeit not in a comic book).

It also features his signature hair swoosh that was mentioned in his concept art and in the now-private “Lets Draw Burryaga” video from the official Star Wars Kids: Lets Draw YouTube channel.

Maybe he eventually grew it out to make his top-knot?

3 Likes

Dafne Keen’s characters is apparently called “Jecki” according to her talent agency.

Nobody of that name in canon to date.

1 Like

Description of the trailer. Also, the wookie Jedi is not Burryaga.

1 Like

Awesome!

Looks like the Wookiee is named Kelnacca

Also;

And finally, Stenberg’s character says over the montage, “This isn’t about good or bad. This is about power. And who is allowed to use it.”

Seems to align with my theory of Amandla’s character being associated with the Yacombe, or even the Convocation? #tinfoilhelmet

6 Likes

High Republic #2 for anyone interested

3 Likes

YUP.

But everyone should already have copies…

High Republic books are not going to be an easy flip…let alone for any significant profit.

1 Like

A lot of people have been blowing them out at close out prices for a while. There’s profit to be made if you bought at the right time.

No significant profit. Im talking about $25+. Anything under isnt worth my time listing.

Ebay will be flooded.

2 Likes

I got a longbox of the first High Republic series that I’ve been picking up for $1 each. People are very impatient with specs and tend to move inventory when the hot book of the week are no longer on the top 10 hot list.

2 Likes

You and everyone else :grinning:

Their has to always be a cost/benefit aspect to consider, but Volume, margins, and automation should never be overlooked.

True, however I have already sold a bunch of HRs to cover my cost and then some. Holding on to the longbox for the future. Won’t hurt me if it doesn’t go anywhere.

Book came out in 2021.
Show comes out in 2023.

Waaaaaaaaaaay too soon for any value increase, for the print run that it had.

The rule of 7. At least 7 years, definitely over 15 years for any real, organic or significant gains.