Star Wars: The High Republic

Central Time for the win! We get shows an hour early!

2 Likes

My cats breath smells like cat food.

2 Likes

Hi Super Nintendo Chalmers

2 Likes

Chicken necks?

So I got an account on TFAW, and the book is on PRE-ORDER, I’ve never ordered with them before, I was just wishing I could just pay for it now, because later I may not have the $$ in my account… grrrr

On another NOTE…

While the cover art has not been released, Star Wars High Republic #1 has gone to a 4th Print with it being a variant done by Ario Anindito when doing a search on PreviewsWorld, yet while clicking on that Catalog Link, it names Phil Noto being the Cover Artist.

It will be in Shops on March 17, 2021 and your FINAL ORDER CUT OFF DATE is Feb 22, 2021. Suggested retail price is $3.99

The PreviewsWorld Catalog code is: DEC209473

6 Likes

They could do 25 printings of this and Id probably by them all LOL

6 Likes

Same… I was hoping to get 5 copies of all the Printings for Stange Academy, and that damn COVID messed up my rotation with the comic store, I only got like 2 of #2, 1 of #2 2nd print etc etc… LOL
It really got me all twisted…

1 Like

Yay finally the 4th print!!

2 Likes

Good so FOC is the 22nd. Nice.

2 Likes

Disregard the “CA Phil Noto”. Previews always mentions the 1st print CA.

1min sell out on mayhew

Mayhew High Republic 3 links:

dissimilar body

2 Likes

STORY SYNOPSIS: This New STAR WARS Series is RED HOT and full of FIRST APPEARANCES and SURPRISE DEVELOPMENTS ! Great Series that is getting a Ton of Buzz!

That’s not a story synopsis at all!

8 Likes

DrunkWooky’s life story synopsis:

“DrunkWooky was born and so much happened! It was nuts! Everybody’s talking about the things he has done and seen. Lots of new people showed up during that time!”

5 Likes

"The NEW POSSIBLY HUMAN DrunkWooky was FIRST RELEASED and SURPRISE DEVELOPMENTS happened! It was AMAZING! So many UNIQUE and EXCITING things that he saw for the FIRST TIME! Lots of NEW character APPEARANCES and CAMEOS!”

4 Likes

Surprisingly, my life synopsis was SEO Optimized years before the internet existed.

Well good thing they decided for me on that mayhem variant… sold out! I do like the cover though…

East Coast still has it. I crumbled under pressure and got two.

Seems like only the virgin sold out immediately, trade still available