Star Wars: The High Republic

I think the #8 one is already on the site lol. I’m working on some others that were requested and they should be up today.

3 Likes

Here it is! Villain Gaming High Republic 1:25 Variant Package.

2 Likes

Not comparable since she is not on the cover in her first full. We are comparing two comics in which the character is on each of the covers.

On a related note, have you noted the asking prices for her first full variant by McNiven?

1 Like

He’s already on the regular cover for #7 (that red lightsaber) :rofl::crazy_face:

4 Likes

What all comes in the bundle

12 copies of regular cover and the 1:25 variant. You can choose which covers you want if there are multiple. If people don’t let me know I usually just split it between whichever covers there are (6 A / 6B for example).

That’s not a bad deal.

That’s what I thought too. Easier than waiting for the TFAW drop.

If you’re getting any kickbacks for such things, you do know CHU gets 100% of your kickbacks… :wink:

1 Like

Trust me, there are no backs to kick anywhere…not yet at least!

1 Like

Doesn’t look like it, but still a cool cover.

4 Likes

Awww nuts. More Drengir. Oh well. Still happy with my preorders out there.

I get no kickbacks from Villain. Just started advertising for him on my site today, and did it unsolicited just because I think he does a good job.

7 Likes

Damn… that blows. Well I’ll just take my 1 1:25 copy I preordered for 8 now. Maybe grab another from Tfaw but wont stress it if I cant get another. Got 3 1:25s for 7 so I’m good with that 1.

Phew! Looks like IDW’s Star Wars the High Republic Adventures #6 is going to be another gangbuster of a key issue in terms of character first appearances and cameos! First up, we get the crew of the Vessel , Leox Gyasi, Affie Hollow, and Geode. While Leox and Affie both have dialogue, Geode does not. But fans from Claudia Gray’s High Republic novel, Into the Dark , will know not to expect much talk from the rock alien.

Next up, our familiar Padawan protagonists bring Master Obratuk along with them on their peace negotiation mission to Nal Hutta. Finally, we get a cameo for an ancient Jedi Master, Tal Bota!

8 Likes

I know, I was teasing…

1 Like

You said a first full is obviously the one that people will want. I was pointing out that’s not always the case. As well you can ask for anything for an item. It’s the actual sales that matter nor what someone’s asking.

I know, I just wanted to take the opportunity to give kudos where kudos were due to Villain.

3 Likes

It’s a reason also we let’em talk about his shop here… :wink:

4 Likes

Ya’ll just let me know when I need to shut up :slight_smile: