Star Wars: The High Republic

Wow, a SWHR Trail of Shadows #5 1:25 CGC 9.8 sold for almost $400USD today. I don’t have it and I don’t want it either, I’m just surprised (I prefer Marchion Ro & Darth Krall first apps rather than the Leveler)

2 Likes

There are so many better Star Wars comics you could get for $400…

4 Likes

You can grab a Clone Wars 1 raw for around $500 if you shop around.

3 Likes

Here’s the cover for the 2nd print of HR #1

6 Likes

Swing and a miss.

5 Likes

At least it isn’t the traditional Marvel reprint just using a random interior panel.

2 Likes

Yeah, gonna pass on this one and hope for a 3rd print with new character and short FOC window. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

This is what it reminds me of.

9 Likes

I tried to put three in my cart and could only get one. :confused:
I’ll get one signed at least.

Jump all over it @drunkwooky

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any retailer incentives or store exclusives for High Republic Adventures #1 (Dark Horse) - has anyone seen any? Sav Malagan already had a first app but first cover and potential for other firsts…

1 Like

I don’t recall Dark Horse being too big on stores doing exclusives for their books or titles.

2 Likes

Star Wars Mandalorian #5 (2nd Ptg)

No picture yet at Previews World for Star Wars Mandalorian #5.

Star Wars High Republic #2 (2nd Ptg)

No picture yet for HR #2 2nd print.

Thoughts on the character in the background of Yoda #2?

Some Darth Krall vibes but the teeth are too nice, if you can believe that.

1 Like

There you go…

2 Likes

Three first appearances in the high republic star wars era, according to Drunkwooky.com and KCC.

1 Like

I think DrunkWooky’s appearances were gleaned from the advanced preview from Marvel. I don’t think they have put up their analysis from a thorough read-through yet… so there may be (likely will be) more firsts.

As far as KCC, who knows wtf he did.

2 Likes

Kcc read Wooky. Just like he gets all of his info.

6 Likes

And didn’t credit him for it either. Well was just a. Matter of time.

2 Likes

SWI 215 subscriber variant with another new George Mann High Republic Phase 2 fiction work:

8 Likes