Star Wars: The High Republic

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor’s New Trailer May Hint At A High Republic Twist (screenrant.com)

Marchion Ro?

4 Likes

I doubt it. The character in question is theorized to be an Echani. Ro is an Evereni, and I don’t think Evereni live long enough for him to appear in the game. I think their lifespan was discussed a while ago, but I can’t find it or a mention on wookipedia.

If it’s Nihil-related it could be a different Eye still holding onto the ideas of the “good old days” I guess.

@drunkwooky any insight?

1 Like

Good catch!

1:25
Star Wars High Republic Blade #4 (of 4) (Lashley Variant)

1st cover appearance - Olivia Zeveron

2 Likes

There’s only one Echani in the new canon and he was an unnamed man who had a short run-in with Chancellor Soah’s Targons. That was in the Rising Storm novel. Unlikely to be of consequence.

Other than that, most notable Echani in Legends are women. The notable men were killed by Revan.

My bet is this is a new character we have yet to see in the High Republic. No appearances to hunt.

1 Like

Are there any confirmed spoilers for Star Wars High Republic #4 2023? Do I have to wait until 10 pm for Tuesday spoilers?

I got a couple copies yesterday. Yall want me to spoil it?

3 Likes

Of course, please do!!!

1 Like

I love spoilers! Any new characters, and who?

K hang on.

1 Like

Ok first a disclaimer. I have the first few issues of this high republic series in my to read pile so I haven’t read this series yet, just buying them to stock up on first appearances for cover or less in case it heats up. So there’s a possibility I could get some of these firsts wrong. I’m flipping through it right now and there appears to be a ton (!) of first appearances. There’s also a crowd scene gathering before the speaker so there may be cameos but don’t know if they’ll be important. Now some pics.

Werth Plouth the Herald and standing behind him is either Yana or Marda Ro, a descendant of Marchion Ro according to @drunkwooky. He/she is unnamed but appears in multiple panels. It’s definitely a first appearance.

EDIT: So apparently I can’t post 2 consecutive replies or post more than 2 pictures on CHU. Someone has to make a reply before I can post again

4 Likes

Tell me more.

1 Like

Is the Mother in there?

Marda Ro, a descendant of Marchion Ro is in High Republic Adventures #2 2023 according to KCC. That might give some insight into which character it might be.

Bearded helmet guy standing to the right of the Herald is named Mr Dobbs. Yana or Marda Ro are main characters in the novel High Republic the Path of Deceit.

3 Likes

What does the mother look like?

She would probably look like the woman in the center of this picture (Path of Deceit Novel)

I don’t see her but I’ll post some crowd shots in case you recognize her or any cameos

Marda Ro isn’t in High Republic Adventures 2. I read the advance from Dark Horse over the weekend.

5 Likes