Star Wars: The High Republic

Lol. Just one example ? Sure

Tfaw

1 Like

This listing ended this morning. Only one listed on eBay. Apparently some form of preview book called a “Galley” with big boos embargo disclaimer on the front. Contains a preview, redacted script, and concept art for some of the characters including Avar Kriss and Sskeer. This copy with a beat up back cover and corners went for over $400.

On a related note, if anybody has one of these and is willing to sell it to me for less than $400, DM me.

$399.99?

1 Like

Has anyone got their star wars high republic books from Westfield comics? I am still waiting, just curious.

I haven’t got mine from TFAW…but they’re making their way…very…very…slowy…

Hmmmm…what are you willing to throw in? Considering it. :stuck_out_tongue:

He doesn’t have a copy, he’s just trying to take your $399.99 and bailing… :wink:

2 Likes

But…but…but it’s Star Wars! I’ll risk it!

1 Like

1 Like

I went to my LCS today and said ‘hey … need some Doctor Aphra sir’. He looked at me and said ‘we didn’t even order it this week. Nobody reads it. ‘

:flushed:

2 Likes

That’s why the book is going to succeed on the secondary market. the guts and the scarcity of the actual issue. No one has been reading Aphra or talked about it until that Mando episode where everyone thought it was Aphra.

1 Like

If anyone is looking for Aphra 7 for cover. Here you go. https://heroescave.com/products/star-wars-doctor-aphra-7-pre-order-1-20-21

Missed it and sold out. Bummer

Damn I see 16 clicks. Glad I could help out.

Came here to list mycomicshop, but it sold out too between when I ordered this morning and when I checked again.

If you’re a shop and not ordering a ton of star wars while its at a popularity peak right now what are you doing?

2 Likes

The anticipation around HR 2 and rightfully so is based on the fact that the main and secondary antagonists have not been introduced in a comic yet. I think SW villains contrary to the comic norm will appreciate and hold higher value overall. Outside of ahsoka and probably aphra. Fans love the dark side of the force

wow, seems hard to get now, glad I been pulling 3 copies since the first issue and ordered the 1:25 way below ratio just because it was a Frison cover some time ago. At least it finally paid off.

1 Like

Yeah they look cool. Boba, Vader, Stormtroopers so iconic. Maybe when the good guys get masks like the Mandalorian.