Star Wars: The High Republic

I feel you. I prolly would’ve hit the free shipping button too. This seems like a psychology experiment.

1 Like

It’s not Karma if they lied and skipped over my order to fulfill the next in line. That’s just bad morals.

1 Like

Apparently, there is no stopping the High Republic momentum train. Even the 2nd prints are commanding 25+ consistently. The print runs may be healthy but demand is outstripping supply and I see no change in the near future.

3 Likes

Agree. I was just trying to shine a light on how interesting it is that @RipCityGamer paid for shipping even though it appeared the option existed to not.

Yeah the second print is going to do very well, I remember making a comment about how they announced it like 4 days before it’s FOC which was still 2-3 weeks before the first print released. Plus all those Jedi on the cover

6 Likes

Midtown must’ve sold out quick.

Yeah soon as it switched to the next week sold out.

What’s the thoughts on this cover? Goes live in about 1hr.

not for Spec because issue 1 by wantedcomix is still available just the character and cover. I like the art just hate that it’s a store variant.

I sleep

LoL

I don’t chase or buy store variants…

2 Likes

And yet again, why are you people sleeping on these? I mentioned Star Wars High Republic #1 2nd print with almost 3 full days prior to FOC cutoff:

7 Likes

I’ll get it, but I don’t expect it to do much. Pretty much the only Star Wars store variant I’ve ever bought that was good flip was the Adi Granov Star Wars #1 cover for Forbidden Planet…

2 Likes

Yeah I see no value in spec I just actually like the cover art.

1 Like

Is anyone else still waiting for their first print Sw:Hr from tfaw to ship? I know a reprint has to be done. No idea how long that takes in the comic world.

@Brndn I wrote Tfaw mon and this was the response:

Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately we had a number of damages with that issue, and we are trying to get in replacements for them now. Once they come in it would be added to your next scheduled pre-order shipment based on your settings. If there were any changes to availability we’d also email you right away to notify you. We do hope to get this in soon though, and we’ll do all we can to assist you in this matter.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you. If you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us at any time, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day.

Kyle Steele

TFAW Customer Service

service@tfaw.com

1-800-862-0052

IDW Solicit for April. That character in the domed helmet with the swirl looks like Marchion Ro, the Eye of the Nihil. He’s described in Light of the Jedi and gives the Nihil their “Paths” across the galaxy. An alternate to hyperspace travel. Could be a first appearance for him here. We’ll see.

Star Wars: The High Republic Adventures #3 – SPOTLIGHT
Daniel José Older (w) • Harvey Tolibao (a & c)
In the glory days of the Republic, the Jedi stand as guardians of galactic peace—until a powerful new adversary called the Nihil arrives. Zeen accompanies the Jedi to the Starlight Beacon, a glowing symbol of the Jedi and Republic. where she learns what it means to be a Padawan. Meanwhile, Krix and the Nihil fight their way through a Republic blockade to safety, and Krix begins to wonder who this strange man who helped him really is.

Writer Daniel José Older, bestselling author of Star Wars: Last Shot, and artist Harvey Tolibao bring IDW into The High Republic, a massive publishing crossover spanning comics and prose!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

*Retailer incentives:
Order 10 copies and get one free variant cover by Yael Nathan!

Also Adventures #8:

Star Wars Adventures #8—Cover A: Francesco Francavilla
Sam Maggs, Danny Lore (w) • Liana Kangas, Arianna Florean (a) • Francesco Francavilla ©
The Empire has been defeated, but that doesn’t mean that the danger is over for Luke and Leia, who find themselves in a tricky situation that they have to work together to get out of! Plus, Count Dooku has sinister plans for a Clone troop!

FC • 32 pages • $3.99

Star Wars Adventures #8—Cover B: Arianna Florean
Sam Maggs, Danny Lore (w) • Liana Kangas, Arianna Florean (a) • Arianna Florean ©

*Retailer incentives:
Order 10 copies and get one free black-and-white variant cover by Francesco Francavilla!

1 Like

Thanks. That’s basically the same answer I got when it first didn’t ship. Probably being folded for stitching as we speak. :sweat_smile:

This week the KIB black cat Momoko variant I preordered didn’t ship.

I got my high republics like 2 weeks ago from tfaw

It was at least after you posted the link. Not sure if they sent the first confirmation email right away, but I got that one at 1:58. And the processing one at 3:12.