Star Wars: War of the Bounty Hunters Pre-Orders

War of the Bounty Hunters 2 Tyler Kirkham Unknown Comics Variant

Stormtroopers would never fight like that… they shoot and run… I’m out!

2 Likes

ThĂŠ unknown cover is pretty sweet

1 Like

I don’t see any reference on Unknown’s site about print run size. Are they just assumed to be 3000/1000 for the trade/virgin?

Cover is available on Tyler Kirkhams website also

1 Like

So tired of the boba fett covers…something different please?

Yeah, they aren’t speaking to me.

Isnt this a Wolverine homage/swipe?

Bernard Chang Jabba the Hurt one shot variant:

Interesting green woman that I’ve never seen before on the cover. Is she a Falleen Black Sun operative? Perhaps Prince Xizor’s niece and Black Sun heir, Savan?

If so, her first appearance is Shadows of the Empire Evolution 1 and her first cover is 4:

Shadows of the Empire Evolution took place after ROTJ whereas War of The Bounty Hunters takes place after ESB. Still, could be her. We’ll see just spitballing here.

I should also note that Falleen characters have usually been depicted without ears. So, this woman may not even be Falleen.

3 Likes

Yes! Wolvie fighting off some Hand ninjas. I think it was a cover of a TPB

1 Like

Heres the ratio variant cover. Looks good I THINK it’s a new character if it’s an old one its definitely cool redesign.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m leaning towards new character. I grabbed some duplicate copies of Shadows of the Empire Evolutions anyway just in case. It’s a less than amazing comic series to be honest.

1 Like
2 Likes

I like the character design. What race is she?

That’s the big question in my mind. She looks Falleen (Xizor, Savan), but Falleen don’t have earlobes. She looks Twi’lek like Oola, but she has not head tails. She looks kind of Miralan (Barriss Offee), but he black face markings are different from the geometric face markings of other Miralan. I thinks she’s a new species. I can’t find an alien exactly like her.

The solicit says she has links to the High Republic. Maybe Vernestra Rwoh’s relation? I dunno.

Falleen:

Twi’lek:

Miralan:

2 Likes

Definitely going to try to get that one. The hair line on the Chang Variant looks off to me.

STAR WARS: WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS #4 (OF 5)

CHARLES SOULE (W) • LUKE ROSS (A) • Cover by STEVE MCNIVEN

THE WAR CONTINUES!

• The true machinations of the theft of HAN SOLO from BOBA FETT become clear, as one-time love of Solo QI’RA has returned her terrifying criminal organization, CRIMSON DAWN, to the galaxy.
  • Qi’ra used Han to bring the most powerful players in the galaxy together, and now the pieces are moving toward their endgame.
  • DARTH VADER, LUKE SKYWALKER, LEIA ORGANA, VALANCE, APHRA, THE HUTTS – all are vying for the ultimate prize, while Boba Fett’s stuck in the middle, a simple man just trying to get what’s his!

STAR WARS: WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS – BOUSHH #1

ALYSSA WONG (W) • DAVID BALDEÓN (A) • Cover by MAHMUD ASRAR

THE SECRET ORIGIN OF BOUSHH! A “WAR OF THE BOUNTY HUNTERS” TIE-IN!

Before PRINCESS LEIA acquired his armor to infiltrate Jabba the Hutt’s palace, BOUSHH roamed the galaxy as a bounty hunter. He and his team of lethal warriors were exiled from their homeworld; but what horrible event from Boushh’s past doomed them all to wander with no hope of ever returning? Desperate to survive, Boushh takes a suspicious job from a shadowy organization to assassinate DOMINA TAGGE, the leader of the powerful Tagge Family – a galactic dynasty stretching back countless generations. But Domina is the most dangerous enemy Boushh has ever faced, and the desperate exile has the most difficult choice of his life to make! ALYSSA WONG and David Baldeón’s one-shot is the third of four action-packed “War of the Bounty Hunters” tie-ins about the criminal underworld’s most notorious hunters and scoundrels, all told by the best STAR WARS writers and illustrators in the galaxy.

STAR WARS #17

CHARLES SOULE (W) • RAMON ROSANAS (A)
Cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN

“THE CHASE!”

• SITH LORD DARTH VADER has discovered that his son, Jedi Knight LUKE SKYWALKER, is finally within striking distance.
  • He will pursue him to the very ends of space…Who is hunting whom?
  • Meanwhile, LEIA ORGANA battles the forces of CRIMSON DAWN to regain her lost love, HAN SOLO.

STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA #14

ALYSSA WONG (W) • MINKYU JUNG (A)
COVER BY SARA PICHELLI

“REPEAT OFFENDERS”

• DOCTOR APHRA and SANA STARROS are imprisoned by a POWERFUL ENEMY!
  • If they want to escape, they’ll have to work together with former foes JUST LUCKY and ARIOLE…
  • And venture deeper into the heart of a CRIMSON DAWN FLAGSHIP!

STAR WARS: BOUNTY HUNTERS #16

ETHAN SACKS (W) • PAOLO VILLANELLI (A)
COVER BY GIUSEPPE CAMUNCOLI

“SHADOW SOLDIERS”

• VALANCE and DENGAR make a last stand against DEATHSTICK!
  • T’ONGA seeks help from a LEGENDARY BOUNTY HUNTER!
  • The bounty hunters converge on a high-stakes auction as CRIMSON DAWN’S plans come into focus!

STAR WARS: DARTH VADER #16

GREG PAK (W) • RAFFAELE IENCO (A) • Cover by AARON KUDER

“TARGET SKYWALKER”

• All of DARTH VADER’S careful scheming and brutal power moves to claim HAN SOLO’S frozen body have one ultimate end goal: LUKE SKYWALKER, the only person who could challenge Vader’s primacy at the Emperor’s side.
  • Now everything comes to a head as father closes in on son and Luke finally grasps a shocking truth…
  • …one that will shape his destiny FOREVER!

1 Like

Durge makes his first full canon comics appearance and first canon cover next week in Doctor Aphra #11. Confirmed:

5 Likes

Cameo on the last page of #10

Yup.

1 Like