Star Wars Weekly First Appearances and Keys

I was thinking down the same lane as you when asked about Bo covers and took my Defenders of the Lost Temple out as well.

1 Like
2 Likes

Any of these Jedi appear in comics? Nice trailer.

2 Likes

I’d say no.

Darth Malgus May have appeared in SW insider…but not sure about comics. Mentioned maybe, but no appearances.

2 Likes

Anri is the Green Twi’lek. No prior comic appearances.

Darth Malgus was mentioned in Lost Suns issue 3. No appearances, though. It’s interesting because Threat of Peace 1 shows the events where Malgus was present, but only from afar. So, you can see the building he’s in, but you can’t see him.

3 Likes

1st appearance, obscured by wall.

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Star Wars Darth Vader #21 (Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Variant)

Star Wars Darth Vader #21 (Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Variant)

6 Likes
3 Likes

Nice recap. I think Zint is female, though. Think Buck referred to Zint as a she or her at some point in HRA 13.

1 Like

Zint is the next Grogu, you heard it here first.

1 Like

And by Grogu you mean Miles, right?

2 Likes

Yup! You’re right. I’ll fix that.

1 Like

We need a Grogu who gets bit by a radioactive spider. It’d sell billions!

1 Like

Not trying to be funny here, but, in your opinion, what character in the SW comic book universe has the potential to be the next Doctor Aphra? In other words, a character that was first introduced in the comics that has caught on despite not appearing on the big or small screen (yet).

1 Like

I don’t think any character has approached Aphra in the current canon from comics except Black Krrsantan, Triple Zero, and BT. It’s hard to gauge the latter two’s popularity because they share a first appearance issue with Aphra.

In old Legends continuity there were lots. Darth Bane, A’Sharad Hett, and Quinlan Voss.

I think there are some High Republic characters with potential. Keeve, Lula, Qort, Affie and Leox Gyasi, Bell Zettifar and Ember.

3 Likes

Was krrsantan the first character is star wars that had a comic book debut 1st before debuting on screen (including cartoons).

Not counting the first marvel books of a New Hope that were technically the movie adaptation.

Quinlan Voss appeared first in the comics, but then it was “retconned,” for lack of a better term, that he appeared in TPM as some dude in the background of a scene.