Star Wars Weekly First Appearances and Keys

Ayala Secura was in the Republic comic before Attack of the Clones.

1 Like

Movie came out in May 1999.

Star Wars 17 came out in April 2000:

So that doesn’t qualify.

It wasn’t recognized as Quinlan Voss until long after the book and movie came out. From what I remember, his first appearance was recognized as the comic and then later it changed.

Ah, Star Wars 19. June 2000.

AotC 2002.

That’s a good bingo.

Any others?

Also, as Wookie pointed out, Darth Bane first appeared in the comics and appeared in Clone Wars. He appears as a vision to Yoda.

He also appeared in a deleted scene in another episode.

Darth Bane first appears in Jedi vs Sith 1 which came out in 2001. It actually precedes the novels by Drew Karpyshyn that retells and expands the same story.

1 Like

Have a feeling he’s thinking of Cad Bane.

Yeah April, 2001. Well before before the Clone Wars episode he appeared in - Sacrifice (2014)

Sorry…read Cad Bane. Too many Banes.

Removed my post to avoid confusion.

1 Like

Unless Filoni has a Battle Royale of Legends characters on screen, there aren’t many who have appeared in comics first.

That will likely change once the Acolyte and any other High Republic-era shows launch. The whole HR media effort has been carefully planned, so I think the characters being introduced in the comics are being done with an eye toward future projects.

1 Like

There’s a Darth Bane and a Cad Bane? :roll_eyes:
Which one broke Batman’s back? :rofl:

1 Like

@drunkwooky Just curious to know if you’ve ever seen this guy’s page:

I have not. Looks like a guy I’d get along with, though.

I thought so too. It appears he hasn’t updated his site in quite some time–not sure what’s going on with him.

8 Likes

any news on 1st apps in han chewy #1 @drunkwooky

New female human scoundrel Khel.

1 Like

han solo’s dad is in it too, i think thats a 1st not sure

If that happens, yes, it would be a first.

oh it happens, ive seen pages

1 Like