TFAW Status

Sorry, I didn’t use quotes either but copied/pasted that link incorrectly from TFAW when I was bringing the link to you guys.

If you do the same search without quotes… it is still 809 results

If you do the same search without the # sign… it is still 809 results

1 Like

Leave the dash out and you get 6 items on a search…

Amazing Spider Man #14

4 Likes

The foc page does the exact same thing. I used to be able to click on the date on a books page and it pulled up that foc date books - now it just pulls up literally every book that has any foc date. Very annoying

Try clicking this link for FOC 10-24-2022

Seems like it brings up just 300 or so results which looks accurate from a quick spot check on some of the books.

Got an e-mail today saying TFAW has begun processing my latest order. Three books that were released today were not added to my order, so I wanted to see if anyone else ran into the same problem. The three books were the following:

Unwanted #1
Saga of a Doomed Universe #1 (Cover A)
Nobody’s Girls #1 (Cover A)

Hope you guys didn’t run into any problems, but if any of you had problems with the aforementioned books, please let me know.

$17.28 for shipping 3 comics. Yikes

You actually preordered that 1:200 momoko ??? Lol…

Lmao. Price is waaaaay too high. Never buy high ratios from TFAW

1 Like

Everyone can buy what they feel is best for them wherever they want, I’d say.

2 Likes

Some people hate because of their poorly managed narcissism

Oooooo… zinger !

I got sikc 26 1:100 I only go for titles i like or if i did the cover art

What covers have you done

1 Like

You’re paying insurance automatically because the order is over $200 which is ridiculous because they say will only guarantee arriving in VF condition now anyways.

5 Likes

It eats up all the savings. Just feels pointless

1 Like

Wow. I was not aware of that.

Yes, if you go to ups site, add the weight and value, with the insurance added in, it’s exactly the same as what tfaw will charge

Not sure about UPS they hardly ever ship UPS to me. Mostly Fed Ex…But @Alana is 100% right and after I put in declared value for insurance it matches up. If they are doing that why give so much fluff over emails about damages and replacements?. And I agree with the @thefallenone about eating up the savings.

I was charged $23.35 with the same info TFAW put in without insurance was $14.57

My last 3 shipments have been over charged like that.

This was my last shipment with no insurance added…

1 Like

The fluff is likely cause they have to file a claim and wait, not to mention insurance companies don’t like paying when there are a lot of claims from one customer

1 Like

I always add insurance when the cost of the books are $100 or more myself when shipping. And I trust my packaging, never had anything damaged to date!

2 Likes

Does MCS do the same thing? Charge shipping based on the cost of the books, then they arrive shipped as bond printed matter?