TFAW Status

MCS does not

Honestly though, I’ve spent $700+ on an order but the the shipping wasn’t much more than $20. As long as you order a lot of incentives and add in some open order books, it’s probably still worth ordering from tfaw

Ok, Looking back it seems to be

$6.00 = 1 or 2 books
$7.20 = 3 books
$7.40 = 4 books

MCS “Economy” shipping.

1 Like

Just got a monthly preorder pack of about 14 comics in a Gemini. Most had smashed corners of the boards and some on the comics, including spine rolls since they shoved so many into a Gemini (which did not show as much damage as the corners of the books). Luckily the one ratio I had was undamaged, but this is disappointing. With all of tfaws flaws they still usually sent out pretty good NM- copies, now seems like that is gone now too.

2 Likes

They did the same to my last month order of 23 in a Gemini and this months 12 in a Gemini. Last month more then half came damaged and they refunded me about 2/3 of my order. Luckily this month none of them came damaged. But yeah I think after ALL my orders are filled, I might be done with them.

1 Like

They just don’t care.
I guess they’ve factored in the damages and determined it is less money to deal with damages than it is to correct a significant problem.
They don’t understand the damage to their brand though and that is a terrible shame.

5 Likes

I have yet to understand why they don’t address the problem and fix it. It makes no sense to me. that they slack on it. I’ve cut my orders from them by probably 70% and have started buying more from other online dealers. Like you said, they just don’t care. That’s on them.

1 Like

I just got an order of 6 comics in gemini, pristine condition. :thinking:

Tell them to shove 12 or 23 books into a Gemini next time.

3 Likes

Mine always come in a box when there’s more than 10-12 comics. They just hate you people or something…

1 Like

They love chicken thats why lol jk jk.

1 Like

Gosh, how could there be damages? /sarcasm

2 Likes

I find the notion appalling.

Anyone have any issues recently logging in? I haven’t been able to log in in over a week, and I’ve tried changing my password a few times and still doesn’t work.

Contacted them about it. Wondering if my account may have been suspended?

Figured I’d ask.

D-Rog, I haven’t had any problems logging in. Sounds like something’s up with your account. I’d get in touch with their customer service to sort this all out. Sucks that that happened.

Yeah, I’ve done that. Weird as I haven’t really done much lately…nothing that would warrant a suspended account.

I was sent an email on 11/30 by TFAW that stated the following…

Dear Valued Customer,

In an effort to increase the security of customer accounts on our website, we have recently updated our password requirements. At this time your account password will need to be changed using the link provided below, and you will not be able to log into your account until you do so.

I’m assuming if someone did not update their password since, may have log in issues?
Hope this helps!

I did update it and it told me it was “very strong” highlighted with a green bar (green is go).

So not sure that’s it.

Have you tried clearing your cookies, specifically TFAW’s cookies…worth a shot if you haven’t already.

I know I was having problems a few weeks ago staying logged in. I’d be on the site, jump off, then go back and I would be logged out every time I did this. I cleared my TFAW cookies and it fixed that issue…

Working now. Not sure what the issue was.

1 Like