TFAW Status

Probably a problem between the keyboard and chair… :wink:

2nd month in a row where they didn’t re-add the Dark Ride 1:25 on FOC day…

They must not order more than 25-50 copies. I had 9/14 of my books preordered yesterday removed from my account today. Some ratios at regular price some ratios at regular price I didn’t even know were ratios and the one that really gets me is Bloodline 1:50 which was priced correct and then removed from my account and relisted for $10 more.

1 Like

That’s what i was thinking, but it’s really odd to me that in a months time since they first added the 1:25 that they didn’t sell even 25 more copies? I thought Dark Ride was decently popular enough, but maybe not…or the market really is THAT down, lol.

Yeah , love how they straight up lied saying the supplier canceled the book but now they’re available at a high costs. Pretty dang shady.

4 Likes

They should just say they over sold it. But, canceled is what they always say. Ask them about why it’s re-listed in a chat. I tried to warn them about Bloodline

Sure is and my acct: was the same had 14 books canceled or they said error. It has been this way for 2 weeks with all those ratios listed wrong or longer?. Maybe hire 1-2 more employees to help with the website?, it’s been a mess now for 2 months+. And this is the third time now in month 1/2 this has happened with ratios?

The Bloodline books were put up and they didn’t see it was open order at cover price?. At least re list them with the discount?..Pretty damn shady

1 Like

Same. I got an email today saying that the Bloodline Gonzalez variant was cancelled. What a sh!% show. I cant wait for my orders to be filled so I can cancel my acct with them.

1 Like

I had my Bloodlines cancelled as well (although I ended up re-ordering the Wolf variant since I love Wolf’s art…).

As for Dark Ride, I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if not a lot of people ordered it after the initial variants. They’re put up based on subscriber numbers at some point, and then when they get put up again it’s based on new pre-orders. Dark Ride is a huge spec book (from what I’ve seen) so if people are mainly ordering the incentives, and then the actual readers are subscribed to it, there’s a decent chance there WEREN’T that many more people adding it after that first run and there could have also been like a really long term customer in one of the stores or something who asked for it.

I wish they shipped sooner after sending out the “your order is processing” e-mails. Random complaint, I know.

1 Like

Just to add…all of my Ghost Rider preorder books received that cancelled type email yesterday.

At some point you folks still ordering from TFAW will realize there’s other retailers out there. Though TFAW’s site and ordering process are sweet compared to others still not worth constant damages and books going unfulfilled.

6 Likes

My last order processed last week, and it shipped today lol

Well, that only took a year:

3 Likes

Mines still unfulfilled

holy crap, mine too!!

1 Like

I know from friends who are still there they were getting back like a huge chunk of all their CBCS books over the past couple of weeks. Most of them were sent out for grading early January.

2 Likes

yeah, CBCS is at a 1 year turnaround time right when CGC is under a month.

2 Likes

Which is ironic because everyone went CBCS because CGC was backed up.

3 Likes

Both companies are run like the Mickey Mouse club in their own unique ways and many times over.
But I have to give due credit to CGC this time as they hired new graders to meet the demand.
The other ones (CBCS) just let everything burn to the ground with no answers.