TFAW Status

Yup, even Brandon when he was there claimed books shipped without boards had a better success rate. Which makes sense. In the bags and boards, the comics can slide around still despite if they’re secured. It’s amazing to think I have magazines subscriptions that arrive in my mailbox in perfect condition, no dinged corners or bent spines. Like they say, if you fall down the stairs, those that brace for the fall end up breaking a bone while those that go limp walk away with maybe not even a bruise or scratch…

1 Like

Brandon was the TFAW employee who hung out on the board, right? What happened to him?

1 Like

He is still around.

1 Like

Yeah, like @Anthony said, he’s around. He’s just no longer with TFAW.

OK, glad he’s around and hope he’s happy wherever he’s working now!

I’m sure he’s super happy not having to play customer service rep here for TFAW without getting any extra pay for doing such things in his spare time. :wink:

2 Likes

And just so you know, he’s now @RipCityGamer

Hope everything is going well @RipCityGamer !!

4 Likes

Haha, yep! Definitely can’t complain about being able to just read the comics I want to read for fun and to not worry about them beyond that!

2 Likes

:rage:

Just a heads up—tfaw billed me for my preorders without sending an email notifying me. I just happened to be checking my balance tonight when I noticed it.

1 Like

Same no email either jus bank alert

Is this normal to get an email? I don’t think I’ve ever gotten an email. I just get the email when the books get shipped out. :thinking:

1 Like

TFAW has my 3 copies of SM 7 spoiler down as “processing”. I was worried because I ordered on Saturday. Looks like they will be arriving! (Eventually)

1 Like

Mine processed as well. I already got shipping notification which means it will be a week before they ship out and another week before they arrive here.

1 Like

Same…just received a noticed my order shipped…and it included all of my SM 7’s.

The only reason I haven’t cancelled my tfaw account yet, but losing hope here.

2 Likes

I literally just got shipping this week on their Ms Marvel Beyond the Limit 1 9.8 preorder that was about the same time. There might still be hope

singleteardrop

3 Likes

Good ol’ TFAW.

1 Like

Sorry, but LMFAO…

You added it after the on sale date, so I can’t feel too bad for you. :grin:

1 Like