TFAW Status

Of course you can.

I am TFAW FREE!!! Got my last order from them last week.

2 Likes

So that means it should’ve shipped right away. Since it was months after the release date.

FWIW, mine just shipped today, so there’s hope.

1 Like

Who did you switch to? I really want to switch. I’ve had too many orders come in damaged or they advertise books with wrong covers/prices and then my orders get cancelled the day after FOC

I havent ordered any new comics this year. I took this year off from collecting. But I recommend @DarkDominionComics. The orders that I have placed have been well shipped. I used to order a lot from @faele but since he moved his shop, havent ordered from him.

2 Likes

I’m trying to get a pre-order removed. They aren’t responding to emails. The auto-response says

If this is a time-critical issue, please use the live chat feature on our site by clicking the HELP button and typing in your issue, then clicking “Live Chat.”

No where do I see “live chat” as an option when following this process. Anyone know where I can find the live chat? Does it even exist?

I find that calling and asking for Kyle is the best option. He’s been most helpful to me in the myriad of issues I’ve had lately. Kyle and everyone else are pretty much auto-drones

Got my order in from the FCBD sale.

3 Likes

ouch ! you getting a refund ?

No I emailed and started the long process

Hit Kyle up on chat. Sent an email first and I clouded pictures in the chat

WTH…did they mail it with no protection?

1 Like

Is there a TFAW app? I could not get the chat function to work last time I had an issue.

I tried to get a book they locked up early removed prior to FOC, but because I had to email them they didn’t get to responding back until FOC had passed. And they’re like “too bad! Not our problem!”

I got Max though. He’s a Fncking jerk.

Book is $3 too…but going to cost me $5 to ship it. It ends up up being a $8 book. Then the release date got pushed out a month after the whole debacle too.

I went to the help section and a chat bubble came up. I put in my issue and it added me to the queue. Could be because I put “damaged order”

Yeah, doesn’t come up for me.

I’d just resubmit it to CBCS. A $15 refund sucks though it’s what you paid.

Another cracked slab from tfaw? Dude, you are having the worst luck. Damn.

Maybe it was cracked prior before shipping hence the discount. Can’t openly say it was cracked otherwise no one would buy it. You are 2/2, this seems like a possibility.

Pretty sure in the help button at the bottom you just need to type something in and options to chat will show up. Can’t remember exactly how it works.