TFAW Status

That seems like… a whole lot of… waiting?

My 12/22 invoiced order shipped 1/5…… even though I got shipping notification days before. Now to wait 8 days for my LCSD books to get here. That’s 15 days between invoice and shipping and then 8 days in transit.

3 Likes

I have better luck with ‘chat’ rather than email, but your issue seems more complicated so maybe a phone call would be better, faster (?).
I find the TFAW CSR’s pretty good; try my best to treat all CSR’s with patience. They just follow the company guidance/strategy. TFAW just needs to work on their selling strategies; not an easy thing to do on a dime but some of these issues have been going on for a while now.
Except for missing or damaged books, I dont bother to contact CSR as long as I get my books (including for the shipping charge issue). The missing books would really bother me, if they could not be replaced.

Good luck !

Tfaw processed, yet, they didn’t process my order… Its still showing in process but wasn’t charged and I know TFAW processed orders today

Still just sitting in process status… I guess all my books were allocated or something. Who knows…

(this isn’t all of them just a quick screen capture)

1 Like

My last notification was an order that processed on 12/30/21, S&H ~$19; no movement yet. I have 10 other books which are already on sale, some of which are being processed now BUT not with those in the email notification !!, and some not. Go figure !
I just sigh and move on …

The allocations or ‘missing’ books are an even bigger problem, compared to multiple shipping charges; TFAW has up to 90 days to try to get a replacement; cancelling before that results in a strike against you. As someone who is more into collecting, I dont know whether to try to get the book elsewhere or wait.

1 Like

That’s the big problem. I sometimes really want a book to read. So I go out and buy it as it was missed on my order. Then a few weeks later it processed. Le-Sigh.

4 Likes

I do the same thing. The delays are not only about losing out on quick flips and future specs…I am falling behind on a lot of my monthly reads. Which means soon… I will be forced…to read…a book…THEY HAVE NO PICTURES!!!

3 Likes

14 books preordered that are all out now and 2 shipped today. Not sure how they find themselves in this situation or why even have a preorder shipping frequency option if it’s all gonna be random and chaotic. Thor 20 being one of the books that didn’t ship so makes me nervous I won’t get that book at all and now LCS is sold out.

1 Like

I’m going to guess that TFAW’s missing shipments from the distributor are causing these issues. They can’t send books they don’t receive and it takes time for replacements if any.

TFAW down? Search is not producing any results.

1 Like

Same for me. Maybe doing an inventory update?

tfaw is broken

Maybe it’s because they’re getting ready to make their exclusive live?

Don’t guess !

Man. Talking to customer service right now trying to figure out why everyone else’s orders processed but mine. My books are all 12/22, where as others had up until January books processed. I am being told that the books I ordered were all delayed…. They are 12/22 books. It’s the whole order.

1 Like

Literally told me they received the books later than the processing date. The date they should have processed was 12/22. Today is 1/7. They started processing the books on 1/5. I did not see a notice about 12/22 books not coming in on time.

1 Like

I am being told my 12/31 order will ship before my 12/22.

1 Like

Does this mean the processing note is automatic ? Not verified ?