The Book of Boba Fett Specs

There are quite a few books and varied covers of Black Krrsantan that are all getting some mild attention and can usually be found cheap. I noticed Star Wars #14 listed in the ole Key collector app just now and there are some very expensive listings for it right alongside cheap copies that you can still get.

I don’t even recall all the specific issues in that 2016 run but they are all good pickups and usually can be found cheap. Just browse through issues #10-20 and look for Obi-wan or ole BK on the cover.

Space Indy!

“It belongs in an armory!”

2 Likes

The cover of issue 20 is pretty cool. Not as good as 14 but copies are really cheap. Not sure if something like this would heat up though.

Damn, Bleeding Stool giving no qualms about spoilers with that title.

2 Likes

Wow, over a hundred sales on Ebay alone for Darth Vader #1 since the show aired. BK did look REALLY cool.

bk wasn’t cgi, they made it. you don’t put that time and money out for a character you don’t plan on using alot

2 Likes

The only thing I didn’t care for with the episode was the midnight, firelight dance finale.

the scar on bk face, which is grown over with hair in bobf, was given to him by obiwan. dollars for donuts we get that fight scene in obiwan show

I halfway thought we would see Obi-Wan when the train first showed up. I couldn’t tell what it was from a distance, but I heard what sounded like Force Siren from Ep 4 when he spooks the Raiders.

I thought that was very cool, as it made the Tusken culture come alive!

And that is just for a supporting character. Wait till we get Aphra.

1 Like

Well, it was better than the squid rave in episode 9.

Oh no. I’ve obviously suppressed a traumatic memory from my favorite franchise.

Wow. I could have been better with my social media spoiler tags, but at least they were there and at least I didn’t blurt the spoiler in the GD headline.

2 Likes

Bleeding Cool has confirmed with Marvel sources that this is indeed him.

I guess that’s cool you called Marvel, but the spikey pauldrons, cod piece, and suspenders should have been a dead giveaway along with his fur coloration and braids.

1 Like

I’ve never even read a Aphra or Vader comic and I knew that was him.

3 Likes

I just bought a, “Darth Vader,” 3 online and they threw in 1 and 2 for free as thanks they told me. It shipped yesterday. Now, this happens and the first issue is suddenly hot. Wild times. I just hope everything is shipped securely as some folks ship comics awfully.

11 Likes

If you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay? Just trying to gage if I got a good deal on my copy relative to others.

If it doesn’t have color rubbing off on the back spine, you got a good deal if you paid market price.

1 Like