The Book of Boba Fett Specs

BLACK Kristazza confirmed

1 Like

Yes so I want to believe the spoiler is legit now but still doesn’t quite match up yet outside of Black showing up although there has been no fight between him and boba yet. Also I don’t know why no mention of the hutt twins in the spoiler you would think that would be mentioned in the spoiler with Black.

3 Likes

yea, im thinking the spoilers got alot right, but some stuff wrong and stuff left out

1 Like

Love the episode. Very cool!

2 Likes

Well, it was a pretty good episode.

2 Likes

Amazing! So pumped we have another Wookiee in live action! Not to mention one that leans bad!

Lots of sales of Darth Vader #1 (2015 by Gillen and Larocca) today.

@drunkwooky do the twins appear in the comics, or are these characters unique to this show? Nothing on your wookywiki.

How do you feel about Aphra spec?

I spent this morning looking at Jabba’s family tree looking for twins who were Jabba’s cousins.

In canon, Jabba has two uncles: Ziro and Ebor. Ziro had a son named Hiro, but no word that Hiro was a twin.

No canon mention of Hiro ever having children.

In legends, Jabba’s father was Zorba and had two more sibling in addition to Ziro and Hiro: Jiliac and Pazda.

In Legends, Jiliac (interestingly a transgender hutt) had one child. No children of Pazda are mentioned in Legends. No mention of Ebor’s children in Legends.

Short answer: no prior appearances. New characters.

4 Likes

I feel great about it. I felt great about it in March of 2015. Wish prices were still that low so everybody could pile onto the train with me.

The thing is, where there’s Black K, there’s Aphra somewhere close in orbit. If not in Book of Boba Fett, then Kenobi, or Andor. Somewhere.

3 Likes

Concur. It’s been a matter of when, not if, for well over a year now. Plus the murder droids. It’s all coming together. This is just one step closer.

Likely not the Obi-wan series
maybe the rumored Darth Vader “solo” series that likely will follow.

For sure, Disney already has her planned entrance mapped out.

1 Like

I really loved the little Easter Egg cameo of “cammie and fixer”

@drunkwooky Another calling out to you, do you recall, were they, that scene ever in the comics? Not because of spec, just genuinely curious.
I wonder how many folks picked up on them/their history in SW? Fun stuff!

Don’t you mean “Camie-o”?

Yeah, they’re on one page of Star Wars #1 (Marvel 1977):

1 Like

@drunkwooky Haha
well played! Thank you! My copy is graded
couldn’t check. You save the day as always!

The unnamed individual who saw the footage may not have even seen the entire series. They may have see. Some sort of internal industry sizzle reel.

Maybe this person is privy to the trailer editing process for the weekly new trailers appearing on Starwars.com. Who knows.

Maybe they are full of shit and just got lucky too.

3 Likes

So the assassin that was sent by the mayor
 VERY similar outfit and coloring to Deathstick. Also claims to be part of the order of the Nightwind. Seems like a combination of Nightsister and Life Wind. Perhaps this is a very big stretch, but could it point towards her?

someone is aiming high (not mine)

I for one am stoked the odds are getting better, even though it’s been a relatively safe bet for the last few years that at SOME POINT Aphra will show up. I don’t have a TON of copies of DV3 since I try to not get too heavy into spec (otherwise I’d go broke being around comics all day), but Aphra has been one character that I’ve been looking forward to seeing on the screen since her debut. Star Wars plus archaeology? What wasn’t to like?!

3 Likes