The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Less is more

I could be wrong because I haven’t followed too closely but isn’t the 000 matrix currently stuck in a ships computer? I could be dead wrong on that.

Star Wars Tales #7 has seen a nice price jump

2 Likes

What is the first appearance of Satine Kryze?

She’s never appeared in a comic. She was mentioned in Son of Dathomir 3.

1 Like

Last we saw of them, Darth Vader had sliced them apart. Still operational and traveling incapacitated with Aphra. Doctor Aphra #40 (2016):

https://www.topps.com/2022-star-wars-topps-now-reg-5-card-pack-book-of-boba-fett-chapter-2.html?cf_chl_jschl_tk=nY2sEQelUDbHihWU9c_bfeXTRUa189vQK7mSu1EPmwI-1641927320-0-gaNycGzNCKU

Full disclosure on these cards. No Black K card included in the official breakdown of 5 cards.

You can get socks, though!

has bk ever had a trading card?

ffg_SWC40_279-2

From the Limited Card Game.

2 Likes

It hit $120 or more raw a few years back. I don’t recall why 
it may have been when Boba Fett was rumored to return
but settled quite a bit.

1 Like

Holy smokes! I went to numerous sites and, unless I missed something, these are NOT readily available.

If anyone has one for sale or insight as to where to get them, please let me know. I want one!

Cross posting from my other post and somewhat Boba related :grinning:; Darth Vader #20 Sprouse variant has the first cover appearance of The Mandalorian and The Child.

9 Likes

Those F$*kin’ bastards, releasing the art the day after FOC!

5 Likes

Star Wars Darth Vader #20 (Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Variant)

1 Like

Sold out lol.

I figured it was, I didn’t click to buy.

Yeah those went fast.

At the risk of appearing uninformed, can I ask where do these cover reveals get posted?

nvm