The Book of Boba Fett Specs

It was like I was watching the car chase scene in Black Panther. Oh Snap! Yes, I went there.

2 Likes

For a desert planet, it seems like there’s just way too much fruit laying around in baskets on the street.

7 Likes

It used to be completely covered in water. It’s actually quite fascinating.

1 Like

Because Hasbro sucks and can’t make a toy on time to save their life, the customizers and bootleggers are in high gear!

So, Witches of Darthomir…throw away fan service or more? Rodriguez seems to be getting the kid gloves approach from Filoni and Favs where the story only moves forward through dialogue which is why I even bring it up.

Unlikely the Witches of Dathomir show up on Tatooine. For a lot of reasons, but the primary one being Dooku wiping them pretty close to extinction in the Clone Wars.

It would be strange for them to show up in this storyline right now.

Oh, I know they are gone. Wasn’t sure if it was planting a seed for a Deathstickappearance. Just thinking that If Crimson Dawnwants a job done right, why not do it themselves. That job being assassinating Fett.

You might be on to something with Deathstick.

1 Like

Fennec Shand has never appeared in comics?

Nope.

She’ll probably be on the next Sprouse cover revealed the day after FOC.

6 Likes

hope you guys didnt pay over cover price for that darth vader 20, marvel just bumped the print run to meet all orders

3 Likes

Good!

Source?

Marvel sent out email

1 Like

Westfield is kicking themselves now for cancelling all of our orders…

MUWHAHAHA

6 Likes

right, i bet the had at least 5-10k copies on order

That seller on Ebay…ANZComics…hes going to get alot of cancellation requests for those $25 & $50 sales…

MUWHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

dont think ebay lets you cancel for buyers remorse

Nope. But buyers can lie.

2 Likes

As long as shops got their orders in by January 11, they’ll print to meet demand. Chances are it still creates FOMO.

I can see this book being the spec book of the year.

1 Like