The Book of Boba Fett Specs

print run increased by at least 20k

I still donā€™t think thatā€™s nearly enough. Both of my shops ordered 3 copies each. Thatā€™s it. They donā€™t ever sell many of these Anniversary Variants. And, when both checked to see if more could be ordered, it was out of stock. I strongly doubt they put an order in knowing that.

1 Like

Still not enough to meet demand, but it will keep the price down quite a bit short term.

Not real demand when speculators are trying to buy 10+ or more copies eachā€¦ weā€™re the reason for the actual demand, not consumers and fans of Grogu and such seeking these out. We all know the normal fans who arenā€™t speculating on books wouldnā€™t seek these out until release day when they learn of it.

Thats basically what I meant when I said keeping the price way down for now. You put it in a better way than me. Long term its still going to be a book going for above cover. First comic appearance of two of the most popular characters since the original trilogy.

1 Like

In a way it is kind of like going through parts of Los Angeles, mostly the lower income areas and seeing people or groups of people with their tricked out bicycles.

1 Like

Itā€™s only the fair thing to do. Itā€™s not like Footlocker needs to order shoes without seeing what they look like.

Itā€™s not like Westfield has a guy at the computer ordering comics from Diamond the second they co e in.

Werenā€™t all orders cancelled on 1/12? Thatā€™s when they likely tried to order the extras and realized it was sold out. Then Cancelled orders.

So this really did nothing except those shops that were on the ball in the few hours before they closedā€¦ albeit even west coast had more noticeā€¦and knew enough to put orders in by the end of the day.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s very many.

1 Like

Donā€™t forget about Merrin. We donā€™t have any knowledge about her current living/dead status.

prices for vader 20 already crashing, stores selling for 15-20 each already, one store loaded 600 copies

2 Likes

This is going to be a wild ride until releaseā€¦

But we did call it to some extentā€¦Marvel opened FOC back up in a senseā€¦

I considered taking a chance across the boarder with mutant beaverā€¦but $16 shipping driving the price up to $8 per book (granted it was Canadian $8) and who knows how long or what condition theyā€™d arrive inā€¦.rather sit it out and take my chances with Midtown or MCS.

1 Like

Thatā€™s like half a Freedom Dollar.

1 Like

I am getting it for the cover and if I sell one to pay for the other than so be it.

1 Like

which store?

I dont see it listed on The Beav?

Am I the only one bored of hearing about SWDV20? No offense.

I canā€™t believe its selling on ebay for so much and people donā€™t even know if they are going to get them or notā€¦

1 Like

You beat me to it ā€¦Why are stores not selling SW DV20 at cover ? I understand that it is open order now. I understand if FOC is passed again or stock is sold out, that stores raise the price. It seems that these stores are just taking advantage of misinformation (FOC over, etc.) to sell.
I hope buyers wise up soon to the info.

comic mint loaded 600 raws and 50 graded, so that one store alone got 700+ copies, and they ordered after foc

Was there another announcement? I havenā€™t seen one that itā€™s open order now.