The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Sorry not open order, I meant the print quantity was increased (?) by a lot (?), so books could still be ordered, as ‘Kevin’ pointed out. I just thought that it was OK to sell at the higher price after a sell-out, rather than while still available. More biased towards the buyer here, rather than the seller.

This is the only Diamond announcement so far. Stores that got their orders in by Tuesday will receive the book. Nothing yet that it was overprinted, and it’s currently out of stock on Diamond.

3 Likes

I don’t know, I’m on the fence about what “a lot” is… speculator shops are few and far between. Even the larger shop here in Houston, their staff know some stuff, but nothing on the scale here.

Also, a lot of shops are busy and once they place an order, they don’t go back and look at the items they ordered. Most are busy doing everything else that is required to run a store.

Let’s see, it’s gonna be fun either way! I got my popcorn!

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying - ‘TheTinHat’ and ‘faele’; I did not have any specifics. I alerted one of my LCS to the increased availability; not sure if they were able to order more. Not begrudging stores making money however they want, as a buyer, I always hope that at least while books can be ordered, buyers could buy reg. copies at regular prices. IMO !!

2 Likes

Sold out at TCM - that was quick

1 Like

Black K Custom Progress.

9 Likes

Ok, I’ll give you guys a break from my action figure digression for a bit after this.

10 Likes

That’s wookie black face

1 Like

Hahaha that’s the exact thought I had when I finished that coat!

Citadel Paints - Nuln Oil - swear by it for a top wash to bring out the details.

and yes… my mini hoarding comes second to my comics hoard…

2 Likes

My order from 1/11 was just cancelled today. After it was confirmed.

1 Like

Anyone know where I can get a DV20 for a decent price?

I have a pot of Nuln oil waiting. I’m going to do some grey highlights first. Plus, I’ve got to bronze up his deadlock beads!

1 Like

Westfield just canceled my DV 20.

I ordered 10.

1 Like

My PayPal order for DV 20 from Dominion Comics went from pending to accepted…may mean something or nothing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Mine As well…

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

:bank::bank:

2 Likes

Me three! Haha.

1 Like

I always think that this is a Peter Gabriel tune when I hear it. Totally his style. Even the video. Must’ve had some influence on Gotye’s style?

I need to watch the original video to appreciate the parody in full, but “George Lucas’s” first verse is classic. Especially the first line and how the original will never be on Blu-ray. Like a dagger to the heart!

1 Like