The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Ok…I think I’m all set on my Cad Bane items & first appearances. I do have a few other toys & figures but this should cover any 1sts. I’ve always loved Cad and if he does show up, given the craze on Black Krrsantan, I didn’t want to be missing anything I truly wanted.
I know I don’t have that Aja variant for Darth Maul #2 or the second printing for #3, but I personally don’t care about those.
I’m super excited to have that Tales from the Clone Wars graphic novel. It’s in perfect condition and is really, really cool. I have all the posters for it also.
@drunkwooky Have I missed anything?

2 Likes

I’d say that’s pretty comprehensive, @Devildog ! What’s the sea with the Archie issue, though?

@drunkwooky
Fun preview and little booklet in the comic features him. I would be interested to know if other kid comics from that time had this insert, but I’ve yet to hear of one? Seems odd there wouldn’t be others.

6 Likes

That’s pretty cool

Whelp, this spec fell through. The scooter gang’s leader is named Drash.

If you’re wondering if that is anybody in comics prior to this, it isn’t.

The guy who “kept an eye out” was Skad.

1 Like

I gotta admit that I bought a Defenders of the Lost Temple digest the other day for too much money.

2 Likes

The price on the tales from the Clone Wars has been all over the place. I was really reluctant to spend the money, but after receiving I’m glad I did. This copy was absolutely perfect as well as the posters. I didn’t realize it was full of design sketches either. I also didn’t know it was bigger than the other webcomic books. I’m super pleased with it. Regardless of spec, monetary value, just a great item that is nice with my other Cad Bane stuff.

1 Like

Yeah it’s a great book! It’s weird they left out the Hondo page.

The comic was tied into a game called Gunship over Florrum . If you successfully shot down Alama’s saucer spacecraft, you were reward with a sixth bonus page.

This is where Hondo shows up. He offers Alama sanctuary. At a price, of course. So, if you were skilled enough at the game, this comic became Hondo Ohnaka’s first comic appearance. The links for these webcomics are all now defunct, but you can find .cbr files over here.

[T]his paperback goes straight from Hunting the Hunters Part I, page 5 into page 1 of Hunting the Hunters Part 2, skipping the bonus unlockable page 6[.]

Cad Bane is one of my favorites too. His BS figure is great too. I only have a couple of his comics. Most are the #3 with him on the cover. I’m going to get some graded soon.

1 Like

I sold a 2nd print Darth Maul #2 over a year ago for $350 and now they hover at $100 with a coming tv appearance, Star Wars comics make no sense.

4 Likes

10 Likes

This is the Star Wars equivalent of seeing Mephisto on wallpaper.

To be fair, I also thing Crimson Dawn is going to show up, but not because of this Pyke’s robe.

2 Likes

so looks like we have caught up time wise, flashbacks are now at current times.

1 Like

I demand a “Book of Max Rebo”!

Yeah, Black K ain’t going anywhere.

1 Like

U mean as in “spec is dead” or he’s here to stay in pop culture/Lucasfilm. Jus started the episode so idk anything.

Nope. He’s actually starting a business…

Wookie Kosher Pickles?

2 Likes

Yeeeaaah I like this episode. Mandooooo is coming , thats good as the hype builds for the 50th cover I guess.

From watching this episode n thinking about the cartoon with the Pykes doesn’t Bane work with them? So Boba vs Bane re-match.

The character ain’t going anywhere.

They’re going to get some use out of that Wookiee suit.

1 Like