The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Im confused about why Bobawrnt looking for his armor in the Sarlac Pit. He climbed out of the bit with the armor onā€¦?

At that point he didnā€™t know his armor was taken.He was injured, exhausted and oxygen deprived. He must have thought the armor came off when he was in the Sarlakk.

1 Like

That was definitely a writing snafu I had to do mental gymnastics (ala @rob92807 ) to justify in my brain.

Kind of like when Din Djarin put his jetpack down on Tython. Like, why? Why couldnā€™t the Dark Troopers just have had more thrust than him? Then we couldā€™ve had a cool, but ultimately fruitless airborne chase/dogfight.

Oh well.

1 Like

Yooooooo, finally watching the episode.

Thundercat!!!

I struggle with saying his nameā€¦

I want to say Kr-Say-tin

Then I try Kr-Saah-tin.

Then I realize thereā€™s an ā€œnā€ before the ā€œtā€

So is it kr-San-tin. Or Kr-San-tan?

Is it just me? Am I the only one who gets tripped up?

So I usually default to ā€œBKā€

2 Likes

Yes Iā€™m also guilty of typing Black K when mentioning him, I donā€™t even want to try and learn how to spell that lol.

1 Like

Krrsantan mega easy. Think of it like the Balogna song: :notes: My wookie has a first name, itā€™s K- Double R S. My wookie has a last name, itā€™s a-n-t-a-n.

K-R-R ANT-MAN!!

1 Like

You win the forum for today.

1 Like

What happened to the s? Is the s silent?

He shrunk it down to the quantum zone.

Are you saying that Disney is bringing merging the Star Wars universe with the main Marvel universe? :grin:

They mentioned Star Wars in the Eternals moviešŸ˜œ

1 Like

They did? What I see are references on the TV screen and on the coloring book.

Heā€™s out of the tank, if thatā€™s what was causing them. But do we know how he figured out Mando had his armor?

Somehow Boba spots mando on the cliff, need to fill in that gap.

2 Likes

We saw the power of a drunk Wookieā€¦

He reminded me of a old friend. He was like 6ā€™ 3" and over 300 pounds. Every time we go drinking something like this would happen. Except for the arms being ripped off. It usually involved sports. He is banned from Fenway, lol.

2 Likes

@Toy_Maker Hahaā€¦this made me laugh.

Black Krrsantan reminded me of just about all the Marines I served with, drunk, and sitting in a bar on liberty just waiting for the first person to look at them funny.

2 Likes

Ok @drunkwooky , something is bothering me here and Iā€™m hoping you can clarify this. Maybe Iā€™m missing something obvious, but here goes. If all the Marvel comics are cannon, we see Boba Fett and BK at the end of Darth Vader issue #1. Itā€™s obvious they know each other there. Fast forward to BoBF episode #2 and there is no indication that Boba Fett knows who he is. Thoughts?

1 Like

Empire Strikes Back plays in one scene in the background as well.

1 Like

@ComicBookCannon I think they did indicate Fett knows who he is in episode 2 as he mentions and alludes to the gladiator origin of BK in a line he says.

At least I think thatā€™s what I heard/was implied.

3 Likes