The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Yeah, there was a faint mention of recognition when he referred to him as a gladiator. Also, they shared a look at the end of that scene that, to me, signaled some sort of familiarity with one another.

Appreciate this @Awakeintheashes and @Devildog . Need to watch that again.

1 Like

I know Crimson Reign just started, but has there been any speculation or leaks as to what/who the Hidden Empire storyline will revolve around? @drunkwooky

Just a series title so far.

Iā€™d guess that itā€™s either Crimson Dawn of the Sith Eternal cult. Just wild baseless speculation there though. This is the first time Iā€™m actually thinking about it as well.

I agree with @Awakeintheashes and @Devildog .

They probably could act more familiar with each other, but the reference to his Gladiator pit fighting days and how he got off a cheap shot on a sleeping Trandoshian implies Boba Fett is familiar with Black K.

1 Like

On another note, anyone else watch ā€œLand of the Lostā€?

Iā€™m gonna tell the grandkids that Sleestacks weā€™re Trandoshans!

Sleestak4

4 Likes

He knows him. You can tell by the gladiator comment, how he wasnā€™t phased by his presence, and when he let him go at the end of E3. He knows who heā€™s dealing with. And then he hires him. Who would hire him and be able to trust him after he tried to kill him then ripped off someoneā€™s arm? And why would BK trust Boba?

Simple. They have worked together before. This ainā€™t their first rodeo.

5 Likes

Fennec mentioned at the end of the episode about with enough credits you can hire muscles for the impending war with the pykes. So who do we think is the next surprise guest?

Din Djarin? Seems out of character for him to join a war at this point.

What about the bad batch? There is a connection here with Fennec. And the leaks earlier elude to Rex and echo making an appearance in episode 5, however the reader of that leak is not tracking well. I donā€™t see qā€™ira or crimson dawn coming into play.

Or are we talking about more bounty hunters?

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Iā€™m hoping the band back gets together from Empire Strikes Back with Bossk, IG-88, Dengar, Zuckuss and 4-LOM and they get into a Magnificent Seven style showdown with the Pykes. Iā€™m talking the original Magnificent Seven with Yul Brynner and Steve McQueen, not the Denzel, Star Lord, and Kingpin version.

1 Like

As I recall, the Pike Syndicate does have an arrangement with the Crimson Dawn so they certainly could still be involved.

That leak mentioned Bossk and he could end up another player as they have definitely introduced us to the Trandoshans.

The leak has actually panned out fairly well thus farā€¦ especially with regards to BK and the initial hostility and then cooperation. I guess the next episode will be the true signal. I canā€™t see them introducing all of those players if they donā€™t start with the next episode.

How many episodes are left 4 ? A lot to cram in there with Bossk, Cad, Dragon Queen, Rex if the spoiler is true.

First 4 episodes deal a lot with the Tusken Raiders and was no mention of that in the spoilers.

1 Like

7 episodes. So 3 left.

I wouldnā€™t expect to see much at all of Qiā€™raā€¦I could literally see the whole series ending with just a cameo of her. Something along the lines of just a Thrawn name drop in Mandalorian. Sheā€™s pretty high up on the food chain.
The others wonā€™t be hard to introduce. While they are well known, they donā€™t need any development and can just be used as fodder/fan service. The fans will gush for either Bossk or Bane even if they show for a brief moment.

They can sell a ton more action figures by doing so! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does seem out of character, but his theme was playing at the end of the episode before the credits, so maybe they pay him a visit.

My guess is some more familiar bounty hunter faces from the movies and comics.

Knowing Lucasā€™ fond of Kurosawa films, I can see that happening. The original film was Seven Samurai.

Such a good film. Hidden Fortress is an awesome watch for any SW fan.

2 Likes

Agreed! Saw it for the first time last year. Blew me away. Regretted not having watched it sooner, lol.

2 Likes

I worked in the AV Library in college and watched all of his films. Wish I could still get paid for that!

1 Like