The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Loved the latest episode. The one issue I have with the whole Mando / Grogu thing tho is, they should have done that in their own series. Not make Book of Boba Fett Season 1, The Mandalorian Season 2.5. As much as I would like to see more Mando & Grogu, I would want Boba to actually star in his own series. After the excellent 2nd episode, all the other episodes with Boba in it were booooooring & had nothing in them to further his character development.

3 Likes

I feel the exact same way DJ. Itā€™s like going to see an Avengers movie, but the only characters in it are the Guardians of the Galaxy.

1 Like

Feel like Luke is forcing Grogu to be at the academy, and he doesnā€™t want him to go the Mandalorian way. Possibly due to his connection and love for Yoda. Honestly surprised he even offered the chain mail.

Has to be Groguā€™s choice. He canā€™t deny what is rightfully his.

Grogu will likely und up with the chain mail and dark saber, and lead the return of Manā€™dalore. He doesnā€™t need yodaā€™s hand me downs!

1 Like

Vanth could have used Bobas Armor, huh? Maybe heā€™ll get it backā€¦

We all saw what happened to Lukeā€™s Jedi Training in the latest moviesā€¦ heā€™s going to fail miserably at training them allā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think Favreau or Filoni did say that Book of Boba Fett would be Mandalorian Season 2.5.

1 Like

The shot looked to have graze him over his right shoulderā€¦canā€™t kill him off that easy, how would that be Justified? ā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yeah, with Beskar shoulder pads he could have shrugged it off and blew CB away next shot.

But that wouldnā€™t make a great endingā€¦nor would fans be happy.

Iā€™m liking Vanth more and more though. May have to pick up his 3-3/4 figure with fett armor.

Lukeā€™s failure to train Jedi is turning into the next joke, for sure.

The problem is the old ways are oldā€¦not evolving with current events. Jedi canā€™t form attachments? Very narrow minded thinking. Try harder and figure out a way.

Never say never.

Idiot. To keep repeating the same process but expect different results is stupid.

And when itā€™s all said and done he ends up that cry baby beta cuck on Aā€™Chto.

Elzar Mann, Stellan Gios, and Avar Kriss are wrestling with this in the High Republic books now. They are appearing to reveal that the Jedi Council may be wrong on that teaching.

Some price movements on Star Wars Jedi Academy Leviathan #1

Plot-twist - he will choose the chain-mail and steal the lightsaber, and join Mando. The modified N-1 starfighter has a custom-built seat for him already, so it is inevitable.

Although not canon, the Jedi Academy Leviathan series does not have Grogu as a disciple lol.

11 Likes

1 Like

You know, you had me pausing this episode looking for what character it could beā€¦

ā€œWas it one of the heads on the wall?ā€

ā€œWas it the protocol droid projecting the hologram?ā€

Iā€™m trying to pause it at the exact moment shown in the picture aboveā€¦.looking around Bobaā€™s headā€¦.ā€maybe itā€™s someone in the background partially obscuredā€¦ā€

Iā€™m standing up at the screenā€¦studying it very carefullyā€¦my wife mustā€™ve been like ā€œwtf are you doing?ā€

Then I realizedā€¦.itā€™s Boba Fettā€¦.thatā€™s the cameo.

Itā€™s been a long week.

6 Likes

Could be worse. My week just got longer as I am at the ER with my youngest son. He has been throwing up and just hasnā€™t been right. Better safe than sorry so now itā€™s midnight my time and here I sit next to my little Anthony

Do me a favor and watch his first YouTube video. He has been watching the stats and is bummed it hasnā€™t gone up more than 29

9 Likes

Man really sorry to hear that! Hope the kiddo gets better soon. ER is never fun with the little guys. Keep us updated!

2 Likes

He has been lethargic and developed a fever tonight. He was throwing up all day Thursday. Did two rapid covid tests on him this Wednesday and today and both came back negative. ER also did a rapid when we got here. I worry. A lot.

2 Likes