The Book of Boba Fett Specs

I’ve been less interesting about less expensive things.

My kids just exploded because Krrsantan and Fennac Shand skins showed up in Fortnite.

Man, Fortnite has been such an awesome way to get younger kids excited about this stuff.

4 Likes

Damn. Haven’t been on fortnite since last Friday because of the kiddos being sick. I do have the Mando and the boba Fett skins though.

3 Likes

I also scooped up a 9.6 tonight …so I probably jinxed it…my bad

War is about to break out. Do we really thing this is a place Aphra would show up?

Better odds A’Sharad Hett shows up.

1 Like

There’s been a little movement of sales of Kanan 12’s & Vader #6’s. Noticed a few I had been watching have ended today :thinking:

1 Like

Vader #6 popped up on Key collector app earlier by today. Likely reason they started moving.

1 Like

Inquisitor Obi-Wan rumors.

2 Likes

ahhhhhhhh… I should have checked. I did not get that funny little key at the top of my phone though. I don’t know why

1 Like

Odd - I don’t see it and I just looked at the app.
For today I got an update on the X-Men Animated Series, some dude Bry buying on the dip, speccing on Michael Jackson (of all things), and the Hot 10/Runners Up.

1 Like

It was the exclamation point over the spec category deal with it newly listed (if that makes sense). Spec deck

1 Like

Got it! I see it now

1 Like

Come on guys trust me bro Aphra is definitely coming >> Star wars speculators every week that Aphra doesn’t show up

1 Like

True. I just keep saying that every time a Star Wars episode without Aphra comes on, I’m just going to grab more.

Maybe I should buy some Hett tonight…

1 Like

People are rumor milling that Homeland man who was cast for Kenobi is Grand Inquisitor.

2 Likes

Maybe you should be betting on Kanan😜

1 Like

Decision is made. Someone dies.

1 Like

but disney can just bring them back through MuLtIvErSe :crazy_face:

So much for that Cad Bane spec lol

5 Likes

That was a good finale for Mando season 3

3 Likes