The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Who’s the end credit scene? Bishop from the X-men :+1:

No Dragon Queen I guess solo adaptation can go back to a $5 book.

1 Like

Cad bane will always be good spec…It will just slow down compared to lat week… a lot.

2 Likes

Black Krrsantan can take a ton of punishment! What a kick ass character! He better show up in Kenobi!

2 Likes
1 Like

They should make one that weighs forty or fifty pounds.

Rancor sure destroyed the city more than saving it…

Cad Bane went out like a little ■■■■■. He cant even fight without a gun…

Ya. That was an attempt to make Boba Fett top dog in his own show. Cant wait for the re-match - surely Cad Bane is not going to stay dead!

1 Like

I doubt Cad Bane is dead-dead too. People thought he was too awesome for him not to get better. Besides, with his alien anatomy for all we know he got a flesh wound. If he was fated to stay dead the Rancor would have gotten him. Just glad they didn’t take out Krrsantan.

The only question now is what is the print run on that Star Wars #20 Sprouse variant?

1 Like

Thundercat :sunglasses:

1 Like

That scene of Boba walking through the streets at the end was straight up from The Godfather.

Also, the “If not us, then who?” line is straight from the first Machete film.

What about the King Kong homage, with tower and screaming people?

2 Likes

All that was missing was the Rancor grabbing Sophie Thatcher and flinging her around.

Towards the end, the thing on his chest was beeping. I’m not familiar with Cad Bane’s anatomy, but surely that means he might’ve lived.

4 Likes

Mando took the role of the damsel.

1 Like

Cad Bane will be just fine lol…that fella is a golden goose. I predict a comic series of his own at some point.

2 Likes

Boba Fett: “I have lots of money. I can hire whoever I want.”

Proceeds to get help for free.

2 Likes

Oh and Grogu is us when he choose Mandos > Jedis.