The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Printing money

3 Likes

I mean he is really old (70s) I think. And, his race ages at the same rate as humans in the SW universe IIRC. I was impressed he still had it for how old heā€™s supposed to be.

Also, I donā€™t think heā€™s dead. And, I think Vanth will take over for Fett and Shand who will move onto something new.

2 Likes

No one can die in the SW universe now with the introduction of the modders.

2 Likes

So no one knows who is in the end credit scene?

Yeah, it was answered some place earlier.

Cobb Vanth and the Mod Doctor who repaired Fennec Shand

2 Likes

Its the dude who modded and revived Fennec Shand. I donā€™trecall him getting a name.

Itā€™s Cobb Vanth.

1 Like

Cad Bane = Black Winter :joy:

2 Likes

My Darth Maul 3 has 23 watchers. I was the 2nd or 3rd lowest price on eBay (BIN). I sent an offer early this morning to everyone lowering it by $15 and now the lowest by $5ā€¦no takers.

Itā€™ll be a good long term hold if it doesnā€™t sell. I was going to sell my extra copy but not now. LOl, I got lazy.

1 Like

This has to be the blurriest thread yet!

5 Likes

I sold my Vader 1. Just not connected to the Krrsantan character. That being said I bet the book jumps to$100+ when he shows up elsewhere

1 Like

Krrsantan definitely needs to be fleshed out if they move forward with him, live action. Right now he is just a bad ass Wookie. It would be nice to see his back story on D+.

1 Like

Super glad I sold mine last week!

Love those flicks.

I really wanted more Boba history pre-empireā€¦thatā€™ll have to be some other stories for another day.

Can see it nowā€¦we all were lead to believe Boba was a ruthless bounty hunter under that armor. No morals. A robotic killer for hire. But he is actually a very morally conflicted character with a lot of depth and trauma starting with the beheading of his father.

2 Likes

Hopefully they will do something like that one day. I remember years ago of a rumor where they were supposed to do a series based about Han Solo and Boba Fett. I guess Disney right now is exploring what fans wanted to see, Star Wars continue right after the Return of the Jedi.

1 Like

This is exactly me. Star Wars after the ROTJ credits roll, but before TFA.

Iā€™d also like to see more about the 19 years between ROTS & ANH.

2 Likes

Yes. I would like to see a series that takes it time with a good story that then could lead into a movie full of action. I did like the Boba Fett series and I guess it makes sense to fit it with the Mandalorian. But I would like to have seen a series explore Boba Fettā€™s creation of how he became the feared bounty hunter. Maybe they will one day. It could be some game of thrones type saga where alliances change, betrayal and action rolled up in one.

1 Like

How did that 4chan ā€œleakā€ turn outā€¦?

LMAO :rofl:

4 Likes