The Book of Boba Fett Specs

In 2017 I had the Dark Horse 100 Clone Wars 1. I bought that one for $60. Sold it for $500. Still regret it.

1 Like

Regret leads to anger
 anger leads to fear
 fear leads to the dark side!

2 Likes

I had a banged-up regular Clone Wars 1 newstand variant. Bought it for less than $10 and sold it for $350. Think I have moved on.

1 Like

So someone pointed out, and now I can’t unsee it, that Boba appears to be healing. His skin looks less scarred and acid washed, he has eyebrows, etc.

Could tie into regeneration that MAY be needed to revive/sustain a Palpatine Clone.

Yeah In one scene looks like a bakta tank like Vader had. Jabba possible had 1 with the brain in a jar people were under the palace.

Kathleen Kennedy just got a 3 year contract extension

4 Likes

In that case, Filoni and Favreau are both entitled to lifetime contracts and seats on the Disney BoD.

1 Like

The only question I want to ask Kathleen Kennedy:

4 Likes

possible leak of whole season of book of fett

5 Likes

Wouldn’t she be like 60 years old then

40, character was 18 in solo

This takes place after Rise of the Skywalker that’s 40+ years after solo takes place

1 Like

I’m saving this and I’ll compare the outcome.

Book of Boba Fett takes place 9 years after Battle of Yavin (A New Hope).

1 Like

How’s that if Mandalorian takes place 5 years after Return of The Jedi and Fett didn’t show up until season 2 of Mando.

1 Like

same, hoping black krrsantan part is true, since he = aphra

2 Likes

I mean just look at the comics. It’s her.

Because the Battle of Endor is 4 ABY, The Mandalorian takes place 5 years later, then entirety of the Mandalorian series takes place fairly soon thereafter. Book of Boba Fett may not be 9 ABY exactly, but it’s most definitely not occurring after Rise of Skywalker.

Boba Fett returned to Tattooine almost immediately after parting ways with Din Djarin.

1 Like

If Rex and Echo are involved seeking out Boba, you’d think Omega has something to do with it or is involved. Seems unlikely any of this is true. But the last sentence is most intriguing.