The Book of Boba Fett Specs

First cameo Ailyn Vel:

First full:

Star War Tales #7 already up there in value for most part as well.

Star Wars Blood Ties #2 still seems somewhat affordable.

1 Like

Nope that would be the street girl from the spoiler posted.

1 Like

Nothing in that spoiler that says it isnā€™t Ailyn. Spoiler even says Boba Fett views her as somewhat like him when he was younger. It would be strange that would come out of a vacuum. Whoever wrote the spoiler (if they actually saw the episode) must have gotten that from somewhere; dialogue or something. And why say it if not to foreshadow?

Of course this is all speculation. We know this. Thatā€™s what weā€™re doing, but I think Ailyn is our best bet working with little to no information.

1 Like

Yes but whoever wrote that obviously knows the names and characters of Star Wars not just the core movie characters so he would of put her name if that was her is my logic.

Valid. The proof will be in the pudding huh?

im just praying BK rumor was true

1 Like

Give me Cad Bane and all will fine in my mind lol. Love the character.
Cad has a nice following, fav fave, amazing designā€¦regardless of what happens to him, his key books will hold their value imo. Certainly not a peak hype value, but always a nice book to have.

It is interesting how often, distant rumblings of things that have discussed come to fruition. Maybe not in perfect alignment, but often fairly close.

1 Like

Itā€™s Doctor Aphraā€™s daughter. Daughter Aphra.

#3 on the CBSI Top 10. The Ross variant should be a monster now. Selling mine on Wednesday once she appears on the show.

every trailer for the show, shows the same few clips, there hiding so much

Grrrrrā€¦I should have a copy of Solo #1 and I canā€™t find it. Not because Iā€™d sellā€¦just because I obsess over having or not having a SW book lol.
Must have skipped that series which is atypical of me as Iā€™m fairly organized with my books
Darn it!!!
Maybe Santa will drop it off under the tree if I do the dishes.

I found 5 copies on comicxsposure will see how many times I have to email them before getting refunded :joy:

2 Likes

Just asking for punishment.

2 Likes

how they havenā€™t lost the ability for cc transaction or gotten arrested is beyond me

1 Like

Fettā€™s daughter from the 1st appearance in the comic just for reference. Obviously, no cybernetics, but, it should be noted that the storyline in those issues is heavily involved in cybernetics, trials with humans & cybernetics and such.

Probably just coincidence they both like sleeveless topsā€¦and are brunettes with long straight hairā€¦

1 Like

Chick on left has wristbandsā€¦ obviously different people.

3 Likes

Yea. If I wore wristbands I wouldnā€™t recognize myself either.

The other is holding a blaster as well. Totally different people.

Itā€™s fun to speculate though. I remember that one time when everyone thought Dr. Aphra appeared in Mandalorian because of the outfitā€¦and then her space ship blew up with her on itā€¦

ā€¦or was sheā€¦.:thinking::grin:

2 Likes

The sky is bluer with the illustration. No way they can be the same. :grin: