The Book of Boba Fett Specs

Really hate to burst your bubbles but Ailyn was born 15bby Mando season 1 takes place 10aby so Ailyn would be in her mid to late 20s during book of boba fett not this young girl.

The timeline doesn’t make a lot of sense any way with clone wars taking place 22bby and Boba was what 9-10 in that so he was suppose to have a child at the age 16-17 since the daughter was born 15bby. Which means they have a 62 year older actor playing Fett when he should be about 42 years old during Book Of Boba Fett.

Ailyn is Legends, not Canon so Disney/Lucasfilm can manipulate her character anyway they need to in order for it to fit within current continuity. This includes changing her age. Boba could have conceived Ailyn at anytime before he went into the Sarlac put.

I say all of this with having no skin in the game. I don’t own any of the Legends books currently being hyped.

I’d also just like to say in the name of full disclosure that I also have no skin in the game. I own all these books but am selling none of them.

In fact, here’s my ebay: thunderclaptoys

Just a baby monitor listed.

I just like to have fun speculating on what’s coming.

3 Likes

boba fett theme has been released and at 1:49 the crimson dawn song is played

1 Like

Here comes Qi’ra!

These are going to pop even more:

1 Like

I bought one of those #47s. Christmas gift to myself.
I am 99%, certain I’ll never see it in “the wild”. I never saw most of the icon covers, even at release.
While I realize it isn’t her first, I just think it’s unique.

Sold my solo #1 too soon, it seems.

Cool, nonetheless.

First cover.

1 Like

The beginning of “Meet Han” is the clearest place to hear this in the soundtrack:

if the leak was right about her that means BK is likely to. i think he will be the big winner spec wise, especially if him and boba have the big fight the leak talked about

1 Like

Boba would get his ass Black Krrshanded to him.

5 Likes

song has been posted to disneymusic official channel Ludwig Göransson - The Book of Boba Fett (From "The Book of Boba Fett"/Audio Only) - YouTube

1st episode was 38 minutes. I figured it’d be closer to an hour. Enjoyed seeing Fett back in action.

From the first episode nothing matches that 4chan spoiler yet might be bunk.

2 Likes

Like I shared on Insta, my #47 popped for $100 last night. Thinking of listing a couple of my spare Solos now.

What do we think the ceiling is for raw #1’s?

3 Likes

Who are speculating on to have a baby?

I’ll see myself out.

boba will be the wolverine in terms of kids out there

I was a bit amused by many of the reactions of folks I know. Not sure how much people truly expected from the very first episode? Did they think every single character, every single plot line would be indicated in the first 40 minutes? Made me laugh
sure, these shows are a bit of fan service at their best, but there is still a little bit of serial cliffhanger to them versus immediate gratification.

5 Likes

right they used the first episode to fill in the time between ROTJ and now