The Book of Boba Fett Specs

I’m glad they did some base level narrative work on Boba’s escape from the Sarlaac and time with the Tuskens.

It was good to get that stuff definitively into canon.

I think this series is going a direction most people aren’t expecting or wanting. Boba’s reliance on a bacta tank might show he’s not quite the invincible menace he once was. I think this empire building of his is also a legacy building move. Enter the street kid to become the heir to that.

3 Likes

Maybe it’s just me but I wouldnt leave the exiting of the Sarlacc out of my 4chan spoilers for the season.

1 Like

Anybody know who is in the background on the left?

Looks like the Nihil

1 Like

Thats what I was thinking

1 Like

He mentions he wishes he had a protocol droid. I wonder if we’ll get an appearance of C-3PO, or if that’s just fan service.

I wonder if we’ll get an appearance of C-3PO

Maybe Triple Zero will make an appearance along with his buddy, BT-1.

Star Wars vol 1 #81 has seen some movement. (Boba Fett escapes from the Sarlacc)

would love the Aphra droids, but could also be a sneaky way to bring 4-LOM into things, maybe?

1 Like

Lots of possibilities! It will be a fun ride!

What significance (if any) does this circular ship in the new Book of Boba Fett spot “Power” have? Is this a form of the Flarestar-Class Attack Shuttle, a favorite of Weequay Pirates including Hondo Ohnaka? Cad Bane, Aurra Sing, and generations of Weequay pirates calling themselves the Ohnaka Gang have been seen flying them before.

Hondo Ohnaka’s first comic appearance:

Star Wars Adventures (Vol. 1)
Issue: 7

Canon
Date Published:

2/2018
IDW
W: Paul Crilley,
Sholly Fisch
A: Derek Laufman,
Philip Murphy,
Sean Galloway

Cad Bane’s first comic appearance:

Star Wars: Tales From The Clone Wars Web Comic
Issue: Season 1

Legends
Date Published:
8/2010
Dark Horse
W: Pablo Hidalgo, Henry Gilroy
A: Thomas Hodges, Grant Gould, Katie Cook, Jeff Carlisle

Aurra Sing’s first appearance:

Star Wars
Issue: 7

Legends
Date Published:

6/1999
Dark Horse
W: Tim Truman
A: Tom Raney and Rob Pereira

2 Likes

Looks like the falcon to me. Mirrored.

Maybe. Watching the tv spot it looks like it’s completely circular like a saucer though.

It’s coming toward the camera in this shot:

Anyone thinks that the Tusken Leader could be Jedi or Sith?

Sharad Hett (Tusken Jedi) & his son A’Sharad Hett (who later becomes Darth Krayt), both make their debuts in Star Wars (Dark Horse) Vol 1 #7. The same issue also features the 1st appearance of Aurra Sing.

1 Like

I think they are definitely bringing the Tuskens in for a specific reason, we just don’t know why quite yet. They focused on them just a bit more than I would have thought necessary if there wasn’t more to them.

I’ll let @drunkwooky correct me if I’m wrong lol, but I believe Sharad Hett appears in #7 (and it certainly is a great issue because of that and the first of Aurra, but they key book and 1st appearance of A’Sharad Hett is #10 (which is just an iconic cover to me).

That’s correct. Sharad Hett and Aurra Sing’s firsts are Star Wars (1999) #7 from Dark Horse.

A’Sharad Hett is #10.

I would put more stock in A’Sharad than Sharad. Those issues took place before Phantom
Menace. So, it’s more likely Sharad’s son, A’Sharad, is involved post ROTJ than Sharad. Sharad’s character arc also continue 127 years ABY in Legends, so if they go that direction, that makes sense.

Another book to keep an eye on is Legacy #16. It includes Obi-Wan’s confrontation with Sharad during his time on Tattooine. If not for BOB speculation, for Obi-Wan series speculation.

3 Likes

https://www.topps.com/cards-collectibles/topps-now/2022-star-wars-topps-now-reg-5-card-pack-book-of-boba-fett-chapter-1.html

1 Like

5 picture cards for $20?

Rather have the painted Mandalorian set.

This is terrible.

Just here to inform and socialize. Hahaha.
Personally, I ain’t buying. Every time I give in and buying trading cards, I open them, look at them, then look to the horizon and ponder life. Then I ask myself “why the f@c$ did I buy these little pictures?!”

1 Like

I have bought all of the trading cards and then posted them on ebay…sometimes I hit, sometimes I miss, but I think in the long run people will buy them and supply runs out due to the limited print run.

1 Like