The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Spec

Hope you guys got copies of Young Avengers #1 before today…

2 Likes

Why? Haven’t watched it yet, someone show up?

I still have a good feeling about this book. Been hoarding it for awhile/couple years. Episode 1 left me more hopeful (on top of the established rumors).

3 Likes

@LoveBox I noticed that as well and was a bit surprised. I sort of figured it would be an easy find too, but after searching my shops…nothing at all. Was hoping to find a cheap variant of #1 perhaps but nope.

I “think” I bought a copy when it came out simply because I like Dan Mora…but I’m a bit unorganized and can’t find it. Snagged a couple more cheap off Amazon, but that’s always a dice roll as to whether the sellers will notice the going rate and ship or not ship the comic.

Like forever clouds. The most real illusion you can find. It’s beautiful. Poetic.

1 Like

Newly announced from Hasbro this morning:

Ok, so who’s already watched Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and the Winter Soldier on repeat?! Shh - no spoilers! We’re celebrating the Original Series’ premiere with a spotlight on the iconic Marvel Legends Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Captain America Premium Role Play Shield. Highly detailed 1:1 full-scale, inspired by the shield that appears in Marvel Studios’ The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Original Series, streaming now on [Disney+]
SHOP NOW: http://bit.ly/2PcerUM

1 Like

Mister miracle comics just featured this book in his undervalued keys video. I like his channel, he tries to highlight real undervalued or overlooked books, not the trending stuff.

1 Like

Those are always the best pick ups. Look right while everybody else is throwing piles of money left.

I enjoyed the episode a lot. Great opening and I’m enjoying the character back story for Bucky and Sam. But that ending though… SMH that’s some real foul :poop:.

So watching part of it now. Will not be able to finish. Thoughts?

I thought it sucked, good opening scene and then I’m watching Falcon do his banking and Bucky go to therapy. I didn’t know it was titled the Falcon and Winter Soldier run errands.

1 Like

I agree. Not so good. Hopefully it gets better… it is Disney+ after all. I have high expectations.

1 Like

I fell asleep. Now, granted, I was tired & I love my lazy boy, but still. I’ll give it a whirl later.

1 Like

Very lackluster after the opening sequence.

1 Like

Yeah, picked up a couple of 9.8 Omega Red cameos and 1st apps for 100+ too. Lucky I caught them b4 they spiked.

I agree, a bit draggy after that 1st part.

1 Like

I like the character development here. Doesn’t need to be non-stop action. I liked it a bunch, and it’s already outdoing WandaVision for me. Wanda should have been 6 episodes long in my opinion.

5 Likes

Agreed 100%!! I dont know what people expect… all action is no good. Too much story no good. A good mix no good. LoL. Welcome to Fandom I guess.

1 Like

I thought the action was well done too, both the Falcon flight sequence and the WS battle was pretty well shot and choreographed.

Personally, I like character development, but the way they did it seemed a little draggy to me. But I guess it’s jmho.

I really enjoyed the 1st episode. Great action to start and then excellent further character development. By the end I felt really bad for both of them…Bucky because he is truly lost and remorseful for his past, battling those demons cannot be easy. With Sam…seeing his face and reaction to the announcement of the “New” Captain America was well portrayed as a man regretting his choice to turn the shield in.