The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Spec

So at the end what is that? People are buying young avengers, some are buying Bucky as cap because Bucky had the gun like this new cap, or is this us agent kinda confusing

I see a few people mentioned Young Avengers #1. Which Volume and why?

volume 1, #1. 1st appearance of Eli Bradley. Rumor is that Isiah Bradley will be in the show. This is possibly him in the credits.

1 Like

That’s Mephisto if you zoom in on it and play it backwards

9 Likes

Hmmm…so pull out Truth #1 as well to be safe (I think?). If Elijah Bradley is introduced, they should have to at least mention grandpa Isiah.

2 Likes

Digging deeper…with the Bradley family. For a trifecta, pull out Priest’s 2003 run “The Crew”. Good series and #1 is the first of Isiah’s son Josiah (Eli’s uncle).
You’ll have the whole family lineage of books. Kind of cool actually.
I personally don’t see that original Priest Crew run often.

I liked it. It’s building their stories of life after Cap and life after the snap

2 Likes

I liked the episode. I’ve never been an MCU Winter Soldier or Falcon fan. The whole military industrial patriotic storyline paired with Eastern European spy agent storyline kinda bores me at the outset.

This episode finally had me interested, though. I was bored to tears by the Black Panther car chase scene so the aerial chase at the beginning had me giddy. Growing up on war pilot films, Star Wars, and Schwarzenegger action films, that’s my shit.

Then, as the episode slowed down, I didn’t necessarily get bored. I think me being interested in Falcon has always hinged on actually knowing something about him rather than him swooping out of nowhere in the Avengers films. What good is a character without some level of relatable
Human element to their history?

3 Likes

I’m thinking they’re going to get more into Falcon’s therapy work some time in the series…

Edit - the wheels on a shopping cart be like

5 Likes

All I can see is this guy.

11 Likes

I know…first thought is “is that grandpa Steve Rogers?”

Ha. He does look like a goober.

Hot Toys 1/6 scale Winter Soldier

Leaked Diamond Select Toy Images Show Sam Wilson as Captain America:

2 Likes

That’ll give CA 25 and possibly Sentinel of Liberty 8/9 a boost.

3 Likes

Heres the Marvel Legends leak so that costume is definitely gonna be a big hit Sam wings are the BAF pieces.

Sentinal of liberty is the 1st appearance of that costume? I thought All New Captain America 1 was the 1st? 629396 632451 629399 631040

@SpideyHunter516
Sort of a debatable deal.
Sentinel of Liberty was just Sam grabbing a Halloween costume and putting it on in 1999
Avengers #35 Sam is on the cover as Cap but not in the book from 11/2014.
Captain America #25 (the book to have imo) was 12/2014
All New Cap #1 was from 1/2015

Well, satanic imagery is present in F&WS…

Screenshot_20210325-092555

…and it is seen again here in Loki’s series…

Screenshot_20210325-092647

…a stack of SS3s would be a hell of a spec stash, if you ask me. :man_shrugging: