The Future of DC Films

Yeah but he is more of an anti-hero

Nah, he’s a villain whose only saving grace is he kills people worse than him.

3 Likes

Well there ya go! First appearance is Wonder Woman #37 vol 1! A good old fashioned Golden Age semi-key! Probably tons out there! Happy hunting! Most won’t be buying that comic but I like the casting.

1 Like

Its animated so she’ll be doing the voice

No. ■■■■■■■■ Way.

Also…

2 Likes

That would be really cool.

With anything it depends on the end product. Both those could be really good or cringe-worthy. Hopefully, lessons from the past will be learned but that is doubtful.

I want a Plastic Man movie where the World around him is dreary, dour, and grimdark, but he’s just funny and silly. Would be a bit of a parody of the more super-serious DC flicks.

I couldn’t see an Aronofsky film of any sorts being cringy. Weird pairing that could be amazing.

1 Like

As long as they cast Ben Schwartz as Plastic Man!!

1 Like

My pipe dream… develop the characters (those that would be needed), and make a big budget, R rated (has to be) adaptation of Identity Crisis in series type format.

3 Likes

smh…really ???

Exclusive: DC Studios Developing Animated Movie Based on Dinosaur Comic ‘The Jurassic League’

https://www.theinsneider.com/p/jurassic-league-movie-dc-studios-american-psycho-remake-dead-zone-reboot-anthony-devito

3 Likes

If it creates ANY sales it would be appreciated. At quick glance it appears every open order cover of all 6 issues and the reprint of #1 are still in stock and the shelf copies are deep and collecting dust. I can’t even remember the last time a copy sold.

2 Likes

I mean, it would at least probably be fun!

6 Likes

They’ve gotta walk a thin line of charisma and annoying.

1 Like

I’d love to see this (him)!come to life (no pun intended) :joy:

3 Likes

He kinda looks like Abe Vigoda. If only he were alive to play the role…of Deadman.

3 Likes