The Future of DC Films

Okay, a James Gunn Lobo I would watch. That would push some envelopes…

3 Likes

James Gunn is going to revitalize DC spec !!!

5 Likes

Agree 100%. It may take a half decade or so, but there is now a real chance DC big/small screen spec could be very legit!..which is good because about nine or ten years ago I started loading up on cheap bronze age DC keys.

4 Likes

Hopefully we see a Lobo vs Black Adam fight…or Lobo vs Superman…or Lobo vs everyone!

3 Likes

A Lobo movie can be written like Marvel’s Deadpool. Rated R with humor

4 Likes

Marvel dropped the ball not signing him up for more movies. DC’s gain as well spec and movies should see a definitive boost.

2 Likes

Yeah, but he dared make some off colored texts years back to make some of his friends laugh. Crucify him!!!

1 Like

Eh, he apologized and DC hired him, then Marvel rehired him for GOTG3 and now he’s the co-head of a DC’s film/tv/animation division. I’d say it all worked out alright and if he hadn’t made some dumb jokes and then apologized for them he might not have ever ended up at DC!

1 Like

All the turds who tried to cancel him can now go cry.

1 Like
2 Likes

Mr Terrific is coming…

2 Likes

You beat me to it. Lol. Nevertheless, hype train incoming.

Sweet, you can find a copy of his first appearance currently for only $99,999.99 on eBay!

2 Likes

Sweet ! I love bullshit Pedigree designations…

2 Likes

The first appearance of this version of Mr. Terrific is much more recent than the original, which I believe is Spectre #54 from the late 90’s run.

1 Like

I treat my hero’s like Law & Order, the original is always the best! :wink:

4 Likes

That whole Spectre run had sweet covers.

Mr. Terrific is really fun in some stories. I’d dig a movie/show.

3 Likes

What social media platform is that? I know lots of folk are using things other than Twitter lately but I don’t know them nearly as well.