The Future of DC Films

Doom Patrol cast was perfect though. I’ll miss DP for sure. If only Gunn would just fold them in in the new DCU…

1 Like

The new Dawn of DC initiative seems to make heavy use of Doom Patrol. I halfway expect them to be in Gunn’s DC.

1 Like

It’s Gunns forte so I expect the obscure and weird characters in DP to definitely appear.

1 Like

Tomorrow

3 Likes

It’s finally here!

3 Likes

KCC is going berserk with the alerts this morning/afternoon.

Damien is coming to the DCU? Via a Brave and the Bold movie?

1 Like

Give me that Swamp Thing Horror movie they just revealed and I’ll be fine. I actually find a Booster Gold show intriguing as well.

1 Like

From this video you can sense he wants to give fans some great stuff to watch fingers crossed

Getting out an entirely new Supes film in just over 2 years is really ambitious.

2 Likes

All good stuff - very promising!

Can’t wait for all the click bait opinion Youtube vids being recorded in real time woohoo :rofl:

3 Likes

Like all DC films, I might get around to watching them one day if I have nothing else better to do and it’s showing free on Tubi or something… haha…

I’m pretty excited by The Authority. I have my fingers crossed that they’ll include the Planetary characters as well. First Midnighter and Apollo was Stormwatch #4. It’s almost non existent on eBay only 3 copies. I’m glad I stocked up on Batman 655-657 newsstands.

2 Likes

I say that about the MCU and comics in general.

I still haven’t seen the first Black Panther or Ant Man movies…or any MCU films in the past 4 years…

My motivation at the moment is background prep work for Mando Season 3 (watching Clone Wars and Rebels).

I thought the same. Casting could pretty well be under way. 2025 is so soon tbh

1 Like

This article is just so damn telling about Hollywood, and it makes me sick and it’s culture.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m excited for the future of DC films, but damn.

Wow. DC spec is alive and well. So many of these books were just absolutely cleared out of ebay. IMO, DC has been putting out far better books lately. I find Marvel stuff almost unreadable. Maybe 2023 is the year of DC spec! (please don’t murder me for typing such treasonous words)

4 Likes

Nothing treasonous in collecting what you love.

1 Like

DC spec has a built-in advantage of lower print runs. If Gunn can get the ship sailing smoothly… :man_shrugging:

With Marvel Movie spec being kinda dead and down lately, bring on the DC ones!

4 Likes