This is the Way

Wasn’t Bo-Katan handed the Dark Saber by Sabine Wren in the first place?

1 Like

Maybe it has to be turned on for the bi-laws to take affect.

Favreau confirmed today on Good Morning America that the Boba Fett show is an actual spin off and Mandalorian season 3 will continue with Mando’s story.

3 Likes

Oh boy…I thought Star Wars #42, #68 and even #81 were going nuts…With a Boba Fett spin off those will go nuts…again! High grades are getting out of reach but lower and mid grades are not too bad considering.

1 Like

These are pretty sweet! Dorman has been up there in my top five Star Wars artists of all time for over 3 decades and it’s nice to see he’s still putting out work.

I won’t be dropping grands on these (I’m happy with my little sketch card he slipped into my bag and board when he signed my Dark Empire 1) but they are pretty cool. Especially, Boba Fett.

5 Likes

Those are great.

4 Likes

The only sad thing is that they get called “sketched by”. That’s water color, baby! That ain’t no sketch! That’s bordering on high art! It belongs in a museum!

5 Likes

You need to start registering these websites as this one has 3 hits already.

Dorman is an absolutely amazing artist and hell of a nice guy. I’m not sure why the Disney folks seemed to blackball him a bit and treat him so badly the last few years. Was pretty wrong imo after all he did for the brand over the years.

Whatever, I support his stuff every chance I get. His arrival on Endor print is one of my favorite Star Wars pieces of all time.

You need to start responding to these earlier than 90 days after the fact.

4 hits now. It’s heating up!!!

3 were likely from me though…

You’re the one that revived it 2 months after the last comment…

Touche

STAR WARS - THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD™ - COLLECTOR EDITION PLUSH WITH HOVER PRAM

Only $400 :face_vomiting:

Creations.Mattel.com:

Star Wars - The Mandalorian The Child™ - Collector Edition Plush with Hover Pram celebrates the cutest creature in the galaxy and is a heart-warming plush toy like no other. With exciting accessories inspired by the newest chapters of the epic Lucasfilm series, The Mandalorian ™, the Child inspired plush is highly detailed with true-to-screen authentic styling. Transport him during your adventures in his iconic protective hover pram featuring motorized doors that open and close at the push of a button. When questing across the galaxy, the Mandalorian ensured that his Force-sensitive sidekick was safe when things became a little too action-packed, and now so can you!

• Hover Pram features true-to-series details with motorized doors and a base with adjustable stand that is 42 inches high at maximum height
  • Adorable Grogu plush includes premium features with charming eyes, large ears, realistic looking hair and highly detailed clothing
  • New season 2 accessories included like control knob and Chowder Squid
  • This 12inch tall Child has a soft body, arms and legs, perfect for cuddling!
  • Includes Certificate of Authenticity

SKU: HDK65

Item available to ship 2/15/2022 – 4/15/2022

Important Terms Applicable to Purchase of Pre-Order Item:

Shipment for this pre-order item will be delayed. This item is expected to ship by 2/15/2022 – 4/15/2022. Your method of payment will be charged at checkout for your pre-order purchase.

1 Like

If it really hovered I’d be a customer

1 Like

Nah, that one sold for $12,000

1 Like

Really? $12,000 for a few magnets?

Better have a disclaimer about not being for those with pacemakers or people with plates in their skulls…

1 Like

They actually did have a disclaimer about medical devices and powerful magnets.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s a multinational company with a legal compliance department, so…yeah.