This is the Way

And at the end of this thread I now get an advertisement about baby prams…

1 Like

If anybody is still missing the original first episode (non-beskar) Black Series Mando, BBTS has them in stock as of this morning:

Star Wars: The Black Series 6" The Mandalorian (The Mandalorian)

Ahsoka and Grogu from Hot Toys is on its way:

2 Likes

Share a link when it becomes available. That Ahsoka figure looks clean and very detailed.

Yeah… Gonna be like $300 probably as well.

Lol. Lets hope not. $300 for a figure is to much. One of the reasons I convinced my wife to stop buying statues. Those things where getting pricy and she is the type of collector who does not open her figures or statues to display. To tell you that one time she got mad at a comic shop owner who we uses to buy from. He opened the box is front of her and she went wild lol. He explained to her that he needed to open it in order to check for damages. She was still mad cuz he did that lol.

I already pre-ordered the clone wars version.

Statues are ok the display, been collecting them for a while (Sideshow, XM, Prime1, PCS etc) and displaying them doesn’t really hurt the resale value unless there is some damage. But yeah, they are pricey.

1 Like

Most of those statue boxes are made to save and store the statue again.

1 Like

Oh I know. But she is the weird kind lol

So is it a bendable figure? Cuz DANM!!! It’s pricy lol.

Next time she leaves the house, you should take all of her statues out and put them on display for her when she walks in… I’m sure she’ll be super thrilled!

3 Likes

And I’m sure @drunkwooky could recommend a good divorce lawyer. Lol.

1 Like

The best divorce lawyers are the ones who write prenuptial agreements.

4 Likes

Doesn’t look like Cara Dune spec will ever be a thing. Not as if it ever was because no comic appearances yet, but still:

That’s too bad. I am not going to get political but overall this was taken too far. It would have been a good show. Who knows if things with James Gunn can be rectified maybe in a year or so this can as well. I won’t hold my breath but it would be nice.

1 Like

Hard to invest millions into a show when your lead goes out of the way to trigger 1/3 of the audience. Chris Pratt handles it so much better.

This is not the way.

During Women’s Month she acted like a strong, independent female and spoke her mind freely.
She was silenced for it.

You can agree with what she said or not, but she is entitled to her opinion and she should be allowed to express it. This is Americanism 101.

1 Like