Thor 6 Skroce (Spoiler) Variant

ASM300 is Venoms 4th appearance. His arm appeared in WOS18 and WOS24, he then showed up in all his glory for one panel at the end of ASM299, then made his full debut in ASM300. (This does not include Cates’ misguided attempts to confusingly and poorly retcon this).:stars:

1 Like

Can?? CAN?? It is a first if they did not appear in any other fashion prior to the cameo… :wink:

1 Like

Yes. Exactly what I meant. Some characters go on to have cameos after a full appearance.

People used to care about those until the term “full appearance” became popular. Now any appearance after the first full is not spec worthy.

Except if it’s knull. People can’t get enough of him.

Yes, the market works in mysterious ways when it comes to “what’s in demand”…

I’m surprised Marvel didn’t hire Peach Momoko Exclusively to just paint Knull
Covers and nothing else…

CGC has had a difficult time trying to figure out Destro’s appearance in G.I. Joe.

Here’s issue 11’s label (he appears throughout the book, arms, hands, shadowy figure…I think they call him out by name too, will verify);

And here are two variations of Issue 14:

Here’s your “cameo”:

You know what…I think I’m in the wrong thread…lol!

Poyo, help!

(I think I meant to post in “ [Thor 6 Skroce (Spoiler) Variant ]” thread)

Fixed… :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I hope Anthony gives you a 100% bonus on your CHU salary this week!

Sweet… 100% x $0.00 = $0.00

Actually, when I do a good job, he loosens the chains a little bit for half the day. But he’s quick to tightening them back…

2 Likes

The two worst appearances combined a shadow limb appearance. I rather have an ad appearance over a limb appearance at least I see what the character looks like.

I like my characters to remain a mystery… makes the story more interesting… makes me want to come back for more story…

Thor 2 is not purely spiking due to the BW shadow hands.

You’ve got just as important Strange Academy preview aka 1st apps of all those characters.

And the DC mention too in a Marvel book. People are spec’ing on a crossover.

So it’s really a triple spec book.

And BW has a cameo in Thor 4 (which also on the cover of Thor 4 2nd print) which takes the title of first BW cover before any of the #6s come out.

1 Like

Strange Academy preview is in alot of books that week Thor 2 came out. The preview was also in the Marvel Previews books that came out in the beginning of the month, before the other books.

1 Like

Yes it’s in 5 books on 1/29 but people are gravitating towards the Thor book due to the multiple spec.

And most don’t count previews magazine as first app, although a preview in another comic can be a first app at times.

To me, Strange Academy 1 is first app. But I’ve seen a bunch of places pushing the preview in Thor as first app. Right or wrong, that’s part of the extra hype on 2.

1 Like

Count me as someone who thinks previews or ads are not firsts… collect what you want or like, I don’t consider advertisements shoved in the pages of magazines or comics as very appealing or valuable. I would never pay a premium for such a thing.

Now, you get some awesome GULF or other old gas station/oil/beer/other oldie sign to decorate your man/woman cave with… that I can jump on board with as collectible when it comes to advertising collectibles.

1 Like

Ive got several porcelain signs in the garage along with several shelves of oil cans. Was into it for a while when I used to watch American Pickers.

2 Likes

Interesting info for the uninformed,

Sounds like something to be up in arms about for people who can’t put a finger on it.

1 Like

Agreed, that was the reason I bought multiples of this in the first place, but then I did that for all the Stange Academy Preview books.