Thor 6 Skroce (Spoiler) Variant

I got some Venom arm appearances you may be interested in even a newsstand :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Apparently the market does.

:man_shrugging:

Like I said I got Venom arm appearances steal at $49.99 predates ASM #298, 299, 300 You could even say itā€™s the hand we see of Black Winters in Thor #2 30 years prior.

Trade me straight across for ASM #300 itā€™s got a smaller print run and everything

Two things can be right at the same time the market decides, and stupid is a stupid does

You forgot to mention ASM 252, 258 and Web of Spider-Man 18.

I have 252,258 and 300, as these are all keys in the development of Venom. Still chasing WoSM 18, not sure why I havenā€™t picked that one up. Donā€™t care much for the others, sorry, but I agree 300 is not a first appearance. But Iā€™m also not giving it away as its one of my personal grails that eluded me since childhood.

My point was the market considers issue 2 an an appearance worth recognizing. Arms, cloud, whatever. Maybe over time 5 will overtake it in price as more significant. I dunno. But Iā€™ll likely sell my issue 2 once I get my 3rd print if itā€™s in 9.8 shape. Not sure where it isā€¦I may have ordered that from midtownā€¦

Great info, thanks!

This is like the classic genetics vs environment discussion for behavoural expression.

Ultimately, the basis of the final outcome (secondary market price) is multi-factorial, and includes supply (print runs, damages etc), and demand (first appearances, popularity, economy, perception etc).

So just concentrating one one particular factor will not give you the whole picture. Then there is the temporal aspect to consider, meanwhile and the whole equation is fluid. So I guess youā€™re all partially right.

Itā€™s just on someoneā€™s boring 10 list that didnā€™t even know Robin King was coming.

U think ebay listers trying to sell are goin to pur cameo?

Not sure what you mean by ā€œpurā€, but a cameo appearance can still be a first. Typically first full Is just a way of saying 2nd appearance, but more panels than the first appearance.

1 Like

ASM300 is Venoms 4th appearance. His arm appeared in WOS18 and WOS24, he then showed up in all his glory for one panel at the end of ASM299, then made his full debut in ASM300. (This does not include Catesā€™ misguided attempts to confusingly and poorly retcon this).:stars:

1 Like

Can?? CAN?? It is a first if they did not appear in any other fashion prior to the cameoā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Yes. Exactly what I meant. Some characters go on to have cameos after a full appearance.

People used to care about those until the term ā€œfull appearanceā€ became popular. Now any appearance after the first full is not spec worthy.

Except if itā€™s knull. People canā€™t get enough of him.

Yes, the market works in mysterious ways when it comes to ā€œwhatā€™s in demandā€ā€¦

Iā€™m surprised Marvel didnā€™t hire Peach Momoko Exclusively to just paint Knull
Covers and nothing elseā€¦

CGC has had a difficult time trying to figure out Destroā€™s appearance in G.I. Joe.

Hereā€™s issue 11ā€™s label (he appears throughout the book, arms, hands, shadowy figureā€¦I think they call him out by name too, will verify);

And here are two variations of Issue 14:

Hereā€™s your ā€œcameoā€:

You know whatā€¦I think Iā€™m in the wrong threadā€¦lol!

Poyo, help!

(I think I meant to post in ā€œ [Thor 6 Skroce (Spoiler) Variant ]ā€ thread)

Fixedā€¦ :slight_smile: